Recasts

• Members

I think Lois had more self-respect than Olivia.

I thought Lesli did a good job as Lois. Lois was never much of a character. She was a Mary Sue played by a loud actress. Lesli is much more vulnerable and capable of depth than Rena Sofer was. It's too bad they never bothered.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you Vee. Lois is possibly one of my all time favorite and yes she was a good girl with a moral compass. But she was never a mary-sue. She looked out for her friends but usually trusted them to do what they think was right. She would voice her opinion but never pass judgment... until she reached her limiits and walked out on Ned.

RS was perfect in that role and I guess anyone that came after would have had a hard time filling for her but I still think LK as talented as she was was not a good fit. She came across as a parody of RS'Lois.

• Members

I'd say response to Thorsten is somewhat mixed, but it was always going to be. I knew he'd do fairly well, or I thought he would, anyway, just because he's not a bad fit for what Ridge was initially supposed to be, and he has some charisma and basic talent.

Archived