GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ghcarly.png

I was examining the opening today and I just nticed for the first time that the exterior of the MetroCOURT is seen behind Snarly

OMG, I think I love Theo, well just for todays episode bc he proceeded to give That Woman attitude!

That Woman: "Shawn right? I see you got the job.... In a way you work for me"

Theo: "No he works for me and you are interrupting...As you can see, Ms. Miller is not here. Feel free to exit through the same door you barged in."

That Woman proceeds to keep yapping

Theo: "If you dont mind. We were in the middle of something"

That Girl: "Have Diane call me"

Theo: "Do I look like a secretary?"

That Bitch: "You look like someone that works for the firm that my ex husband and best friend have on retainer"

Theo: "And that entitles you to interrupt and barge in on my business"

That Twit: "Yeah it does"

Man, she pissed off the Balkan. Please let him kill her

Also, I loved the Sam scenes today. For the first time in lord knows how long, her scene with Jason were about her. It wasnt about her propping him, but the focus was on her. I loved when she staretd crying bc she showed some genuine emotion and Kelly M got to act as opposed to the blank stare she has had to do in JaSam scenes. Good stuff

• Members

That Woman is now reduced to having scenes with Spinelli and the other kiddies at the bar and screaming "LUV NEVURRR LAAAAASTS!" at random smooching extras.

It is nuts just how much Patrick brings Robin down. KMcC positively glows when she gets given dialogue which doesn't involve her husband.

Lisa & Johnny. :)

Archived