GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't watch yet today but I will be sure to FF over all three of them. This is what GH thinks is interesting drama: three mothers discussing their humdrum boring concerns and their precious children that are precious to no one but themselves. I only wish Matt, Epiphany or someone would say "Jesus H Christ! Every time you run into any of these clucking hens, all they do is discuss their boring kids. If I wanted to hear about kids, I'd have some of my own!"

• Members

That's your bad, if you think that was a tease at a rekindling. It's obvious as Berman's Botox that Lulu is nowhere near over Dante. I saw those Johnny/Lulu scenes the same way I see Jason/Robin scenes. A nod to the characters' history, nothing more. I mean, hello! She breaks up with Dante over his keeping secrets only to go back to a mobster who keeps nothing but secrets due to his profession? No, baby. I never thought for a second it was a tease at them getting back together. If anything, I thought they were using those scenes to "gently" remind viewers why Dante's the better choice for Lulu. "Gently" meaning as soft as a sledgehammer blow to the cranium.

Archived