GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You know whats funny? I was just thinking this morning what the heck happened to Kate and Olivia. Kate hasnt appeared all year and its been weeks since Olivia's been on screen. Olivia at least popped up today. I thought they were doing something with her and Steve bc of the buildup around the crash, but if they are together, its probably a relationship that will take place mostly off screen

• Members

I loved it when Brenda pointed at Sonny he told him he and Jason had ENABLED "that girl" far too long.

Something about the slight puffiness in Rebecca Herbst's face and the tender way Scott Reeves and Sonya Eddy had with her made me wonder if news of her dismissal had just broken when that scene was filmed.

• Members

Carly: "I've been to a lot of therapy. It's really hard but it helps." :lol: Time to ask for your money back, shrew!

Another thing: everybody is yap yap yapping about Michael and the rape. Yes, it is shocking and I am glad they "went there" and didn't chicken out and say Carter bitchslapped Michael around a few times. Heck, I even think Chad Duell is doing a good job and he comes across as very likeable. However, it's like the Opie Opus all over again. Michael, Michael, Michael. We've got to protect, Michael! Do it for Michael, Jason! I'm going to resign from my job and commit hari-kari because of what happened to Michael! I get that he means a lot to a lot of people, but all this is the exact same dialogue we had back in 1998 when he was born and everybody was lining up to play daddy to him.

Archived