GH: February Discussion Thread

• Members

So, casual GH viewer just asking a question... of course Dante is not responsible for Michael being raped and Carly is taking this to the extreme, right? I mean, even she has enough sense to know that he isn't responsible for a rapist's actions, but I'm assuming she's taking the "you are ultimately responsible" route? What did Dante say or do that led to Michael being "wrongly" (?) imprisoned?

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of all the soap stories to pay homage to the hell that was Shannon's dead baby memories on ATWT is not one of them. They also seem to be paying homage to that special drained-of-all-life return for Shannon.

If they're going to do the same stuff they could at least hire the talented Margaret Reed as one of Brenda's entourage.

• Members

Oh, sweet Jesus Gonzalez!

canofworms.gif

<_<

ETAnswer: Last spring, Dante told the court it was Michael, not Sonny that - what? "Killed Claudia" (Sorry, I got so sick of that phrase by the middle of that storyline). The judge sentenced Michael to 5 years in prison. Carly's been blaming Dante for Michael's imprisonment ever since.

• Members

Yes, he hit her in the head with an axe handle because she was holding his baby sister. He got a thrill out of killing her, which I believe the show quickly dropped. Then she was cut up or disposed of by Jason and friends in a cool montage. I was half-surprised they restrained themselves from having someone have sex with the corpse.

• Members

Lucky is a dumb ass. He couldn't have looked more obvious if he tried.

Carly and her apology can shove it. It took Abby being almost raped to be civil to her.

It amazes me how Jason-esque Shawn is. But I guess it's not to difficult to be a beefed out brawn with minimal dialogue.

Molly can shut it. How old is she anyway? Eleven? Twelve? Who kid runs around town unsupervised chillin' with adult strangers? :rolleyes:

• Members

Gotcha. Thanks to you and Carl both! I think the last I saw of SB was when Sonny first found out about her and she made an escape. Are you serious about the cutting her up montage? Let me stop asking questions. :lol:

• Members

I couldn't remember if there was cutting up or not. I just remember there was a sexy montage.

At the time I got the feeling that Michael's decision was based not on wanting to protect but on really enjoying the killing. That was one of the things they dropped like a hot potato with the recast.

Archived