GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

calling her out on her hypocrisy. Sonny dont want her now that Brenda is around

As much as I dislike Brenda, her return has broguht about one good thing and thats watching Snarly get all insecure and miserable. Brenda seems to make her come across even worse than usual

• Members
They're referring to the cocktail treatments that someone is given when they've been exposed to HIV within the critical 24-72hr window. It was the same same thing Patrick took when he cut his hand on the scalpel while performing surgery on the patient with N-Stage AIDS. But I don't think it's just one dose though. I think you have to be on that medication for months. And even then, that's not a guarantee that you've not been infected.

• Members
I think Money is referring to the February GH Discussion Thread photos. :D

That's why an eventual coming out story with Morgan would be phenomenal(preferably with a better actor). Can you imagine Carly/Jason/Michael/Sonny's homophobia? Their freaking heads would explode.

• Members

I don't get Lucky's reaction to Siobhan's betrayal AT ALL. And JJ's answer to every emotional scene is to start crying and have a lone tear welling in his left eye.

The bitch is found out and she immediately deflects to Elizabeth's betrayal and that lasted for a FULL episode. He didn't even put the fool on blast, but instantly starts coddling, apologizing and tells her what a good heart she has. :rolleyes:

And Dante is STILL lying.

Yep!

Archived