GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He looks absolutely terrible!!

ITA! Chad Duell did a phenomenal job today...what a tear jerking performance! Kudo's to Andrea Bogart (Abby) as well. So far I think this S/L is going very well...the Carter/Michael rape flashback scenes were riveting. Poor Michael calling out for help and no one being there to save him, at least he got to be there for Abby before it was to late. CD showed true emotions today as Michael keeping all those feelings inside for months and finally being able to let it out. Now I really understand why GH let this stretch out for so long. It was all adding up to this and I think it was executed perfectly.

• Members

How about we let the story play out for more than an episode? Remember how you thought Molly's manic depression/bipolar story was going to be spectacular because she threw a pencil... and now look.

Just sayin'.

As for me, the promos being about "Can Sonny help his son?" already leave me a little sketchy about how, exactly, this story is going to play out. We watched Kristina get punched, slapped and thrown across a room by Kiefer... only to have it be about Sonny running around for three months trying to convince everyone he's not abusive... with Kristina apologizing to him for making her father almost kill her. I fear we're going to have watch episode after episode of Sonny brooding in that crapbox he calls an "office" with Michael apologizing for getting raped.

• Members

Chad Duell was great today and he is the best addition to the show in years. I don't think he has given one bad scene since he got to GH and often shows up his more mature and experienced co-stars. I can't picture the other Michael who liked to shout doing this story. And his emotional scenes come off more real than the ridiculous scenes where Kelly Monaco is always moist-eyed for one reason or another. And the same for Jonathan Jackson. I don't know why Lucky was on the brink of tears today. Does he even know Siobhan three months? You would think his own mother sold him out.

These next few weeks are going to be pretty good I think. Michael, the Balkan story finally gets dramatic with the upcoming wedding, and Franco come Oscar time. These last couple of weeks I skipped for the most part because nothing was happening, but Feb figures to be good from all the indications.

• Members

I loved the Michael story yesterday. I literally started to year up when he admitted he was rape. Him and Abby are about the most interesting thing on the show for me. Yesterday was great, but I know it is all downhill from here once Sonny and Carly get involved. Ugh... I hope Chad Duell gets recognized for his great performances over the psat few months.

Archived