GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now the horse is going to go around and blame everyone else for what happened to Michael. Seriously, if Michael confessed what happened that night, none of this wouldve happened. The judge sent Michael there as a punishment for that they tried to cover up.

• Members

someone mentinoed her the other day. Damn whoever it was.

Dang, Michael certainly has diarhea of the mouth. He's letting everyone know he was raped now.

Surprise, surprise, Carly shocked me bc I did not see her apoligzing to Abby and saying she was grateful. I thought she was going to chew her apart for putting Michael in that situation

However she didnt shock me with her blaming Dante. I wondered how long it would take her and it was not long at all.

Brenda: "That woman...."

• Members

I was pleasantly surprised by Carly's apology to Abby, wonder if the niceness will last? How will she act when Michael & Abby start dating?

Did anyone else like that Roberto guy who was at dinner with Nikolas and Brook Lynn?? Lol I did. Why did Brook turn him down for Nikolas?? I wouldn't mind if he stayed (most likely won't). Even with Nik's prince status and big bucks factored in, If I was Brook Lynn I would have taken Roberto's offer to go out some time. Nik is boring these days!! He seemed invisible at that table today. I like Brook/Nik and think they have nice chem but I saw some between her and Roberto to. Basically I'm down with Nookie but wouldn't mind if Brook got her some Rookie on the side ;-).

LMAO Lucky should have just stayed his ass at home! He got knocked out by Shawn, I'm sorry but that had me rolling. Shawn is awesome! Loved his scenes with Molly as well!

• Members

Are you talking about Suzanne? If so then yeah, something of that nature did cross my mind today. Today Suzanne was talking about how she was on some trip in Somalia, the same town where Brenda lost her baby. I thought what if Suzanne took Brenda's baby? But then yesterday we found out Brenda thinks she had a miscarriage...so I just do not know. Brenda said yesterday that she passed out, maybe something happened in that time & Suzanne had something to do with it and Brenda just doesn't remember. Again, IDK! LOL!

• Members

Suzanne better have kidnapped that baby. I'm gonna be hella pissed if we've been talking/building up to a baby that's freakin DEAD!

Also, I think they wasted a good opportunity with Suzanne. Adrienne Barbeau is a very capable actress and they've done nothing with her.

Archived