AMC: Actress leaves!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would totally assume RH was older just out of my sense of timeline of her career vs. MCE's, but I think MCE funked with her lips and perhaps other parts of her face a bit at some point and that put age on her. Kind of like Hisssstal C^nt, girls getting their faces injected for fad when they really didn't need it yet.

• Members

Thank you! I thought I was imagining things. MCE definitely did something to her lips and it was a bad idea. Then the folks in makeup heaped these gobs of gloss on her and it made her look like she'd been hit in the mouth with a bottle of KY jelly.

She's a beautiful woman with a banging bod. I hope she stays away from other "augmentations." That's another probem I have with the move to LA. The LA standard of beauty is very different from the NY look.

• Members

Its funny all of you here are going on about her lips, lips I've never really noticed. Watching today's episode after seeing this discussion its as plain as day to me! Funny how our brains work and what we sub-consciously deem important to focus on and what not too.

• Members

I can believe that they're natural, they just pout and curl in a way we're used to seeing as unnatural, especially when they're all KY'd up like marceline was saying. But there's just something about her look that seems like an injectable or two has been up in that face.

• Members

Thanks to DontStare at SOC:

MCE reveals that she's shocked her exit news didn't come out sooner. It's basically been a done deal since her contract ended in 6/2010. She talks about how much she loves AMC...but she's 29 now and she wants to mix it up. It's not about finding something better, it's about finding something new. She talks about EP JHC and how hard it was to tell her. She told Julie she can't stay for another year but she didn't want to leave immediately. They settled on 7 more months. It still hasn't really hit her (MCE) that she's leaving. She reveals that she told Chrishell and Cameron early on. She also talks about the fans & how happy she is that most are happy, excited for her. She thinks the writers did an incredible job sending Annie off in style. They will detail more about that next week.

Archived