AMC: Wednesday, January 5, 2011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Griffin and Kendall today but I liked him even more with Mads and Greenlee. I think him & Madison could be great, but him & Greenlee could be even more fun. I like how he "gets" her. Probably will never happen though. Lol at him thinking she was trying to set him up with Kendall! Interesting that he thought that right away. I think he might like her a little bit wink.gif. Also the way Greenlee's face looked after Griffin walked away (as displayed in Cheap's sceencap) made me LOL. Loved it. She is being so sneaky and conniving and it's fun seeing her not get her way but still strive to get what she wants after. I am really liking Greenlee again!

Glad to see Ryan interacting with some different characters lately. I liked his scenes with JR and then Scott. I didn't mind Ryan in those scenes with JR, what he was saying actually made sense to me and I thought he gave JR good advice. The Ryan/Scott scenes were good, AMC tapped into some history between them and I thought it was nice. That's to bad Ryan turned down Scott's request for a job.

Frankie didn't seem to frantic or worried when the notion that Madison's baby could be his came up. My hopes that that could be true were kind of shot down today as I didn't really see anything in Frankie today that could hint at that! Hope I could be wrong about that though. AMC is unpredictable sometimes so who knows.

• Members

I don't see chemistry between Kendall nor Griffin... I saw a lot of chemistry between Greenlee/Griffin.. and some between Griffin/Madison... Of course, the show won't go there with Griffin/Greenlee since the show is determined to make Greenlee/Ryan the 'it' couple. It seems to hinder Greenlee's character but what do I know... I'm just a viewer LOL

Archived