AMC: Wednesday, January 5, 2011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another question: I really like the actress playing Bianca -- she seems so purposeful and strong somehow, without being all saccharine and saintly like Binks used to be. She seems to be a popular recast on SON. However, I don't visit other soap sites -- is she popular elsewhere? Or are many fans still wishin' and hopin' and prayin' and cryin' that Eden Reigel will return to the role?

• Members

Hypocrite, thy name is Ryan Lavery, really Ryan? He who STOLE Cambias is actually saying what you did about Scott, and what you did about pushing Annie when you pretty much literally drove her crazy when you choose Greenlee over her? Really? These writers never cease to amaze me with this kind of drivel

+1

• Members

Not to defend Ryan, but I think Im going to have to here. Thats how I felt at first but considering what he did do to Annie, thats EXACTLY why he went to JR today. The writers havent forgotten that. Annie reminded him of that yesterday with her line about him falling back in love with Greenlee while being married to her. He saw the damage that he caused Annie and the effect it had on Emma so he doesnt want to see Annie go down that path bc she already is showing early signs of that. JR has been mistreating her and playing with her emotions, even if he doesnt realize it. I think Ryan is within his right to bring it up with JR bc his daughter is directly affected by anything involving Annie and considering she has a serious history with her mental health, this isnt something to take lighlty. At the end of the scene, Im glad Ryan did bring up his concerns with JR bc maybe now he might understand the effect he has on Annie

Archived