OLTL: Discussion for the week of January 3

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she's doing just fine. This is the best she's been in years. I can say Im throughouly entertained by her performances whereas prior to this story, I found the character to be an insignificant bore

This David/Rex stuff is not only a waste of time but its completely not funny

Oh no, Natalie killed Marty. Thats such a Passions type ending

• Members

As much as I love Viki/Dorian rivalry, it feels so strange to see them getting along and scheming together, not that I don't love it, it's just so strange.

Am I suppose to feel bad for Marty, because in her scenes with Natalie, all I can do is wish Natalie would do her in, take her to the Buchanan lodge and bury her body so she would stay out of people's lives and I can be done with her.

For the police commish, Bo is an idiot. I cannot believe he is believing everything that comes out of Clint's mouth.

I usually love David Vickers, but WTF was this?

• Members

SH's forte is playing the heck out Marty the victim for which she's rightfully earned 2 Emmys.

However, when given non-victimized material I haven't been as impressed with SH. I hate to say it but MF played psycho Hannah with more nuance than SH is currently playing crazy Marty. Hannah's crazy wasn't all vengeful, teeth baring, dog barking OTT stuff. There was an underlying tragic sadness to her acting. SH is failing to convince me Marty is falling apart inside.

• Members

Tell me about it. Haskell and Archer are both working it.

No offense, to MF fans, but she awful, especially near the end when she was supposed to bury Starr and James alive. Terrible stuff. I would blame the direction on that one, but isn't the actor supposed to be a bit convincing.

Anyway, SH doesn't have those 2 Emmy for no reason. JMO

Archived