2011: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I could see Karen Wilkens directing at DAYS. For the past few months she's already been freelancing as a Stage Manager for DAYS. Passions' former Music Director, Paul F. Antonelli, has been at DAYS for a few months now too. I wonder if Mary Kelly Weir will come back as a Producer, or maybe Lisa will bring in Richard Schilling to be her #2. Albert Alarr is still directing a lot since he became a Producer, so if he stays as Producer his directing gigs might decrease. I also wouldn't be surprised if Jim Sayegh or Peter Brinckerhoff started directing for DAYS.

Why do you think Lisa would bring over Gary Donatelli?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Is Kay Alden "out" at B&B? I had no idea. (I wonder if Ed Scott's joining the show has anything at all to do with it?)

I'd love to think this means an eventual return to Y&R (hey, somebody's gotta send the show out on a good note!), but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Members

According to set sources, Alden had a very bad accident while vacationing in Mexico. She was snorkeling and a boat's propeller struck her. It was touch and go for awhile, but she pulled through. She's probably out temporarily so she can recuperate fully. She'll undoubtedly be back.

Archived