2011: The Directors and Writers Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I had a feeling he would move to GH when Valentini started. Interesting he joined before Valentini. Wonder which director: Ludel, McKinsey, Renfore, Xavier will leave once Frank starts. I'm thinking maybe Phideaux Xavier, who will move to DAYS and reunite with Lisa De Cazotte. Ludel's been there the longest so I hope he stays and eventually gets to direct the last GH episode, but longevity means nothing since they basically pushed Michele Val Jean out. Renfroe could stay since he knows Frank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

damn, when are we gonna hear that noel is being named exec.producer (without MAB)? he's proven himself worthy with day's and am sad to see him go but, i truely believe he would be a better fit right at home where he belong's Y&R. come on sony and cbs, make some changes! jump on the wagon. DOOL and GH are doing it, what is taking YR so long? come on toups any jan. changes your holding out on?

And, does this mean lisa is in the DAYS credits now?

• Members

An Italian-based Santa Barbara fansite recently conducted an interview with Courtney Simon.

Even though it 95% focuses on her time at Santa Barbara, and the questions, IMO, are overall quite terrible and generic, I thought it would be good to share.

Part 1: http://pierin26santabarbara.blogspot.com/2011/11/unusual-and-exclusive-interview-with.html

Part 2: http://pierin26santabarbara.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-part-unusual-and-exclusive.html

• Members

Until recently, Y&R was everything shows such as SANTA BARBARA weren't. It was consistent, it was old-fashioned (and I mean that in the best sense of the word), and it was above pandering to anyone. That is why it has been number-one.

Archived