AMC: Shannon Kane's status?

• Members

Agreed, but they'd have to find someone as dynamic and fierce as Shannon. I do not think she's irreplaceable by any means but they'd have to do a long and thorough search. They could also recast Cassandra and bring her back. The two seem interchangeable at this point.

Nice avatar, btw. B)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Shannon but I think it's pretty clear what going on here. I think, hope and wish that SK will join the numerous actors I discovered on soaps and followed to success away from daytime like Jessica Tuck, Michelle Forbes, Cynthia Watros, Amanda Seyfried and Michael B. Jordan. In fact, I already have a number of shows that I think would be a better fit for her. :P

• Members

Thanks marce! -SFK (Shannon F^kkin Kane)

I must really like her because as much as I want her to stick around, I want only the best for her and if that means off of AMC, then so be it. I think she's extremely charismatic/endearing, she gives me elementary school crushy butterflies, I think she, to borrow a phrase from Mary J. Blige, "reminds me of a love that I once knew." What I HATE though is that if she and/or Brot leave, that's it. We aren't going to get a new Natalia and certainly not a new Brot a few months down the line, I just do not see that at all. Maybe we can get Night Shift's Angel Wainwright on as Cassie or something, but my point is I'd really hate to see ANY Hubbards go.

Archived