AMC: Shannon Kane's status?

• Members

So I hate to start a thread about this, but is there anyone on the board, maybe the AMC moderator Angela, that could shed light on whether or not Natalia could possibly be exiting the show? There has been no official word that she's leaving or even dropping to recurring except for the new opening so I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything on the down-low or even storyline wise that could usher the character out. It's really bothering me because I love Natalia and Brot. :(

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think she is on contract if she was then she would be on the new opening. I don't think she is going anywhere if she was then Brot would probably be leaving too. Cause there really isn't anything for him. If Natalia stays then yeah he does have a reason to be there doesn't he. I don't know.

• Members

The only basis anyone had for her dropping to recurring was the opening. The closing credits still list her as under contract, which makes me thinks he may be going the way of Damon, since we all know he's still under contract and isn't in the opening due to his upcoming departure.

Archived