AMC: Shannon Kane's status?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ack! I'm no fan of Tyler Perry especially after what he did to "For Colored Girls" but I love the thought of SK getting that kind of exposure. It looks like she's more interested in film work than television. Too bad. I'd like to see her take on another ongoing character.

• Members

I hate the thought of losing any Hubbards too but at the same time I'm done hoping for ABCD to do right by characters like Natalia and Frankie. Frons thinks the entire world cares only about his force-fed mess like Rylee and Zendall. Those of us who care about other characters are screwed and if they're characters of color we're screwed extra hard.

• Members

I like her and hope she is staying on the show indefinitely. Is it weird that she reminds me of Crystal Chappell / Olivia on GL? When Brot was trying to get Natalia to tell him what she wanted on that stakeout where they kissed a few weeks ago, and she was being mean to him and pushing him away, I was totally reminded. Character-wise, and even some of the facial features and expressions of the actresses.

• Members

*Suppressed laughter as not to wake up the sleeping* That's hilarious.

And NO! Hands off Ryape, I would be so upset if he took her V (is this what we're all still assuming?) and left her high and dry for Greenlee, you know, but "gallantly" and all. :rolleyes: Months ago some of us were talking about how we'd even allow that sacrifice if it meant more air time for her, but I can't say that I'm sorry she wasn't messed over by Ryan. That's a notch on his headboard he certainly does not deserve. However, SK works in some of the cutest, most hilarious looks and ad-libs and I would have paid a king's ransom to see her hook up with ol' Patchouli Jake and make a stink face.

See, I think SK and JRM have great chemistry, they're just handicapped by insultingly snail paced writing. Joey and Caitlin on Degrassi were more poppin' than these two, I mean, get with the program already.

• Members

I think they could have been good and interesting together. And something different. But TPTB/Frons seems to always really want Rylee, and that messes up any chance Ryan would have of being with someone he could have/does have good chemistry with.(Natalia, Madison, maybe JL's Liza and I also liked his chemistry with Dr. Sinclair.)

• Members

According to SOD Shannon is leaving AMC. They report that she has decided not to renew her contract and Natalia will be leaving PV on February 4.

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

I will miss Shannon on AMC. I think that she is talented and pretty. I wish her the best.

I wonder how the writers will write Natalia out? And what will happen to Brot now?

Archived