OLTL and GH Scoops from Raven!

• Members

Actually, come to think of it, I think her crap is still banned here. Right, Toups? I still can't believe anyone actually took her seriously. It was unbelievably obvious what her racket was. I honestly think all those posters who still take her at her word are only doing it to avoid looking stupid.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wouldn't one actually have to have sources to be able to get them back? SHe never had sources, she pulled stuff out of her arse. I could say it's gonna snow next week and if it did, it doesn't make me a weather forecaster

+2 I'm still amazed there are people who actually believe a word of anything she says. It was obvious from the getgo that she had an agenda and only liked to "stir the pot" when it came to fanbases. I can't believe how much butt kissing she gets at other places

• Members

[quote name='CarlD2' date='28 December 2010 - 06:14 AM'

Marley's right -- Gina had tons of chemistry with many men on GL. Kelly is, as always, a black hole.

Hmmm...I guess I am in the minority here. I find Gina Tognoni AND Kelly endlessly entertaining, especially over the last couple of months.

• Members

I don't get the hate for Raven.

If you think she's a faker, don't read her, it's that simple.

Other boards are full of fakers posing as legit insiders who clearly "drop" bogus stuff to stir the pot.

Raven seems okay to me even though I don't consider EVERYTHING she says to be the soap gospel.

I say let people read her and make up their own minds.

I've seen lots of so called "insiders" post stuff lifted directly from cess pools like DD, among them Nelson Branco.

I'm glad she's back, I'll read her stuff and decide for myself.

That's the only sesible way to approach any of this stuff, it's not state secrets, it's soap opera gossip.

No reason to take it or the people who dispense it too serisouly. <_<

• Members

It's time OLTL cut their losses with GT. I know they would hate to lose her since Frons is all about scooping CBS cast offs but she's not working and this new triangle with Joey, who in essence are two newbies, is annoying. I don't care if she snags Joey and I sure as hell don't care about Aubrey and her secrets.

Archived