Latest TV Guide Nelson Branco Suds Report

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*chokes* Talk about a completely thankless role.

Somewhere, the soap Gods are laughing at the thought of pairing Maura and Josh Morrow. Who knew I'd actually be tempted to compare Mark Collier favorably to anyone short of Ronn Moss?

• Members

I have a feeling this has to do with Y&R

I dont know photographers except Jim Warren but I wouldnt be surprised if the actress is Hunter Tylo as she tends to get herself in legal trouble

B&B's Zack Conroy as Oliver?

OLTL's Marty? They seem to be writing her towards a corner as she keeps getting more out of control. I suspect a trip to St. Anne's is a definite but I wouldnt be surrpised if she gets killed off for real this time

• Members

Nah. They're not going to kill her off after everything they did to get her back. Plus she's generating plenty of buzz. She'll go to St. Anne's for a while then come back, make amends and leave for Ireland. Or she'll stay crazy and become the show's new bad girl. Didn't SON hint Farah "middle finger" Fath was on her way out? I just wish it was AMC's Greenlee.

• Members

Gigi isnt a vixin and the hint says "meets her maker for real this time" which leads me to believe that it was a character that has already "died" before. Only other person I can think of is Tea as she's back on the back burner but I hope they wouldnt bring her back only to kill her off again

• Members

Bite your tongue! IMO, Collier is a very good actor in addition to being the hottest soap hunk ever to grace daytime. He could wipe the floor with most of the hunks on daytime right now. I'd LOVE to see him on DAYS- he should have been cast as Dr. Ben instead of Treadway. Collier & Reeves would have been fire.

• Members

Actually Grace is a much better part for Maura than Diane.

Especially since Y&R doesn't care for Diane beyond throwing her under the bus for their various agendas.

She would still be interacting with the majority of the same characters but not saddled with unnecessary burdens (except Josh Morrow :lol:)

• Members

LOL...he's a freakin' redwood/elf love child. That he could measure up against the "hunks" of daytime right now is a sorry commentary on the state of daytime today. (And judging from OLTL's stable, you might have a point.)

Doesn't mean he can act.

*cringes thinking of Maura having to run her fingers through the crunchified coif of JM.*

And I went back and reread it. It's not him reporting anything other than an internet rumor. He doesn't even connect it to his blurb about a "love story" people would hate at first. Branco's intrigued by it, ergo the unwashed masses should be. GMAB.

I guess it depends on how much wacky weed MAB's been smokin'. So far, none of the official spoilers for Diane have seemed to come to fruition.

• Members

—Which two rival divas are taking their feud to new highs … and lows?

Well my mind first went to Vicky Rowell and The Stafford. Y&R wants her back, but she won't go unless Stafford is out?

—Which shady west-coast photographer got into a heated legal spat with an actress when she took umbrage to a copyright issue? The lens man shot several inappropriate and nasty emails to the actress from his “lawyer,” Scotty Baldwin in retaliation! At least she won!

I agree with Cheap, Hunter Tylo is always in trouble so it could be her. But the Scotty Baldwin thing threw me off, and had me wondering if it was someone from GH. But then again GH isn't even on the west coast. IDK.

—Which unpopular actor is on his way out sooner than anyone thinks?

Michael Muhney?? Hopefully.

—Which vixen will meet her maker in January for reals this time?

Vivian, DAYS? It would be a waste, but I could see them killiing her and making a Whodunit? out of it. Was it Maggie? Carly? Did Caroline slip some poison into her Wanchai Ferry?

Archived