November 22-26, 2010

Toups

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll use the standard mantra and say 18-49 because that's the standard for most of broadcast television barring talk shows and news stations which I think cater more to 25-54. But I really would suspect it all depends on how the ad space is sold. A Y&R for example might target a narrower group than 18-49 - maybe they target 18-49 at a higher income level and negotiate rates based on that or Days targets 18-49 but perhaps sells space based on that plus the educational level they target. I don't know if anyone has the exact answer honestly. And I would suspect a network like ABC bundles ad sales across all their soaps. I would think doing well in 18-34 would be a benefit but didn't Passions do well with the younger audience and that didn't seem to help them so who knows. To me the younger audience would be the less reliable one and would be less likely to build some level of loyalty with but heck what do I know.

• Members

I this its reasonable for GF to expect fairness and equality. Don't we all? But let's be real about it, it's our society and its not right or fair but it is what it is. And you know my biggest problem with GF is I know that other former vet soap actors who have been let go have been approached for interviews and have just declined them because I suspect they know what questions will be asked and would prefer just to let it rest. VR is one who is very vocal A LOT and in a much more obnoxious way. But I can guarantee people like Stuart Damon as an example were approached for interviews and likely just declined. She has a right to do and say what she wants and I have a right to thinks it beneath her. And I guess what turned my opinion of her was her lack of respect for Greg Vaughan in comments before he was fired while he was still on contract and after he was replaced by JJ. Very tacky on her part.

• Members

Jane

Like I Said Before GF gave an exit Interview To TV Guide In 2002 about what went down & Has Not discussed it or said a negative word towards ABC Or GH since then. How Is that whining.

GF Never said Crap about GV, That I Saw

Source Please?

Archived