AMC: Tuesday - Nov. 30, 2010

• Members

Mmmhmm, and we can chalk that up to the fact that she no longer has any female elders/contemporaries in Pine Valley to match wits with. Opal will put her in check from time to time but being her star-effing sidekick comes first, and when a little girl like Greenlee tries to come for her, well, you know how you and I feel about that. Erica is a character who needs a Brooke/Natalie/Barbara and Mona/Myrtle in her life.

LMAO!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As for Greenlee, Miss Little Brown Strolling Carpet, how dumb is you sticking around a crime scene of your freshly blasted husband whose murder you were just on trial for all because you just can't stand to leave Ryan?? DUMB. Get the hell out of there, you'll see Ryan when he gets home. And if Erica said, "I had to protect Ryan!" ONE more time. :rolleyes: I actually enjoyed today's episode, but I get so frustrated with crap like that. By the time Ryan whizzed by Greenlee with that "WTF?" look on her face with shot and shocked Madison in his arms, it was really time for her to call it a night.

I've said this before, but the show continues to incorporate California-feeling elements, like that Sierra-something street address Ryan gave.

• Members

:rolleyes: Well thanks for ruining it for us Alexis McRuin.

La Kane: Is he dead yet? :lol: *hopefully but we're not that lucky w/ one note David*

Greenlee: Madison got hit by a bullet, what are the odds?

Umm pretty good if she's walking into a building and two dickheads are fighting w/ a hand on the trigger, I mean a bullet has to hit something.

Cameron, that voice gets any lower we'll be listening w/ the official plugged in mics from the ABC studios that you use.

JR makes the save for Annie's crappy Thanksgiving. What horribleness that Ryass invites Madison who should have slapped him, but what horribleness that he can't even be bothered to invite Emma's mom to a pageant. Annie sitting alone playing w/ her food basically like saying 'this holiday sucks, what do I got to be grateful for'.

Leave it to JR to still hit on Annie infront of Emma/AJ :lol: Leave it to AJ to order ice cream too to make sure they all stay for awhile.

LOL moment when JR said that Ryan had something he had to do. Emma and AJ's face showed true colors. :lol:

• Members

LMFAO, OMG...it's true, but I love the way you put it.

I haven't seen today's show yet, but I saw yesterday, and that pause between the shot and her walking in is a bit long, if it's just for dramatic purposes. I hope someone is smart enough to check her hands for gunpowder residue, or all we have is Erica's word that she shot David. Hmmm.

• Members

Oooh, my bad, must have stuck the Q-tip too far in again. I just noticed it (or THOUGHT I noticed it), and a second later they were talking about Dr. Castillo, there have been like six new latino characters since they moved to L.A., I thought having a latina mayor was *very* L.A.

• Members

How so?

...I never said it was a spoiler. I'm guessing, I haven't read anything about Madison being pregnant in spoilers. I thought it was pretty obvious. I tend to think "What is the motivation for this random scene that has no outright purpose?" I mean, she has no real injuries, it wouldn't do anything to further her story with Ryan, she's conveniently in a hospital getting her blood tested...Sorry I kind of thought it was obvious. Don't hate on me for thinking outside the box :lol:

• Members

I mean to me it seems like Erica did shoot David. She keeps saying that she did it over and over again and her reason makes sense. But she did seem to be acting a bit strangely at the end so who knows? I don't see why she would lie or cover for someone though?

For a minute there I thought AMC was about to have Angie perform the surgery on David. LOL. But I realized that scene just showed how great of an assett Angie still is to the hospital even though she's blind. DM does soo great portraying a blind person. She has really nailed it.

Love that Griffin is the one doing the surgery. Lol he was acting just like David when he was talking to Jake, Angie, & Greenlee! He had that same attitude and tone David gives off when he's about to save someones life.

So great to see Annie & JR. Poor Annie spending her TG alone! I am wondering why the heck she wasn't at Emma's pageant earlier though?!

Archived