AMC: Tuesday - Nov. 30, 2010

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think (and really hope) that something more went on between Madison and Frankie the night of Caleb's party. All we saw was the flashback of him comforting her and that was it. What if they had sex?! Madison was drunk so maybe she doesn't remember, but if true, Frankie knows and he's keeping it from her. Or IDK...something like that. If Madison is pregnant, I hope they don't just make it Ryan's. I think it would be so much better if it was Frankie's. Lol I just thought what if throughout the whole pregnancy everyone thinks it's Ryan's, but when Madison gives birth...?! So many possibilities!!

• Members

I'm not team MadiFrank/Frankison or whatever, but I wholeheartedly agree that I'd rather ANY child on this show be Frankie's and not Ryan's. But if Ryan thought it was his and he was down between her legs ready to cut the cord when that beige baby popped out, OMG, the look on his face, ♫What a day of rejoicing it will be!

• Members

While I still think Erica is the shooter, her reaction was odd. If she had the shooting planned or she had just gunned the guy down in cold blood, she sure didn't seem like she was happy, relieved or even proud. She stood back through most of it, didn't look at David to much...she didn't seem like she enjoyed it. Aside from her saying, "Is he dead yet?" (which IMO didn't fit with the rest of the way she was acting) I didn't really see anything from...at all. And this is Erica Kane, I think that's odd. Plus, K&S are the worst hacks in years...or she lied to Jack, because she told him she saw David get on the elevator, and where it was going. She couldn't have. She was still with Kendall when Ryan and David started fighting.

• Members

I just feel like we need a breather before another damn whodunnit. The man JUST came back, we JUST had a trial, one of our leading ladies JUST got out of prison, I mean, give us a break! Back to blind pregnant Angie please...

• Members

LOL

I really agree here....and even if Erica really did shoot him & it's not a whodunit, I still hate that it's one of those stories that makes you think & try to figure and piece together things. We just had all that with David's "Murder" S/L and AMC wasted time & energy fooling fans, can the show please do something different now? Not that I don't like story's like that, but it's even worse right now because it's happening with pretty much all the same characters as last time! Geeze

And yes please back to Angie's storyline! Seeing her today made me salivate for more! I wish that S/L could be back in the front burner ranks. I so want to see more of Angie living in the dark while pregnant...AMC could still do a lot with this before the baby is born, and even more after.

Archived