AMC: Tuesday - Nov. 30, 2010

• Members

What's up with Greenlee's coat and hair? She looks like an extra from Little House on the Prairie.

Was there any point to Madison getting shot? That was a bit random, no?

It was so good to see Annie. But, seriously, is KWAK's restaurant the only eatery left in Pine Valley? If I were Annie, I wouldn't give that hypocritical skank any business.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. When the gun went off I just kept picturing some old lady in the building across the way looking at a bullet hole in her wall and mumbling, "I moved uptown to get away from this kind of [!@#$%^&*]!" Then have her pull a shotgun out of the closet and start firing back.

• Members

LOL :lol:

Hey, was it just me, or did Erica seem kinda high during this episode? I guess, for most people, you'd be in shock after shooting someone... but Erica has shot/stabbed at least 10 people in her life. Eh.

Cameron Mathison -- acting isn't for you. You need to fulfill your dream to become a game show host (preferably on a foreign network).

And can someone tell Mr. Mathison to lay off the Camels? His raspy voice is on par with Rachael Ray's.

• Members

Madison getting shot was and then fainting in Ryan's arms was just absolutely ridiculous!

We didn't even see it happen, but she's able to get Ryan's door to fall right in to his arms and be passed out as they get to hospital? Come on!

• Members

It might just be me, but this was the first episode I really liked in quite a few weeks. I thought the fallout from Erica's actions was handled really well as everyone from JR to Angie reacted to the news. I also liked how it affected JR/Annie & Asher/Colby by forcing them to spend unplanned time together. It's been awhile since so many little ripple effects occurred on this show.

I also thought it was neat that Madison was hit by the stray bullet; it happens all the time in real life and it's the first time I can recall someone being hit by one on a soap.

• Members

It was a good unspoiled thing that happened I will say that and it would've been even better had we actually seen it happen on-screen. It just looked so random though and just ridiculous when Ryan was added to it.

Yep. That's the only reason it was done.

Archived