Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It WAS stupid given that Victor now has an Abbott heart, yet still goes after Jack every chance he gets. Traci literally told him not to waste her daughter's heart and we see how that went.

In terms of it being the worst, I disagree. Victor's had quite a few horrible storylines, all of which have made him look downright evil, in the last few years. The one where he tried to convince Sharon she was seeing her dead child stands out. Yes, it did lead to her meeting MarIah, but to use someone's, especially a woman who has struggled with mental illness,  dead daughter to cause them to break down? That's kind of sadistic imo.  

Edited by Dax7000

• Members

Thanks for posting that Bill Bell article!  Who were the two men that in his intention had a homosexual relationship on DAYS?  I’ve never heard of this before.

I really wish I could see scenes of Denise Alexander in scheming mode as Susan, and scenes of Flannery as Laura.

• Members

I believe it was Eric Peters and his roommate. Someone once posted here or on another board (maybe danfling's or Steve Frame's old board) about how when Stanley Kamel played Eric he was seen living in a one bedroom apartment that both Eric and his roommate would enter and exit from a various points. 

• Members

This sounds right, thanks... I read some 1972 plot summaries on Jason47's website. It says "Eric lived in an apartment in a seedy part of town among drug users and hookers..." and "Eric had been going through some emotional turmoil. He was not estranged from his family, but apart from their traditional lifestyle. He was a sensitive creative type, withdrawn from the world in many ways, including experience with women".

And from Jan 1973: "Greg was upset to inadvertently learn that Eric had concealed the fact that he had a young man, Jeff Michaels, sharing his apartment for the last six months. Eric hastened to assure Greg the relationship is financial only".