Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for sharing too!!!! I've seen the Christmas 1987 episode several times but have never seen the follow-up. I was wondering if Rex knew that Katherine had Nina stored hidden away in the mansion. Great seeing early Leanna with a darker edge early on. Her and Lester's Jack have fun chemistry though, I can definitely see them writing Ruthless together down the road. Ashley looked a hot mess though. Always a bit off whenever I see Lauren's late '80s blonde hairdo. 

Marc Mergeron is a such a Dynasty character I wonder why Bell even brought him back, especially to be involved with Joanna. Marc's French accent is noticeably a lot heavier than in his first run. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Thanks for the uploads. I was watching as a kid off from school during this time. I will get around to watching these when I get time. Speaking of Amy in Airplane, Doug Davidson's wife Cindy had a role in Airplane II: The Sequel. 

I also remember Amy Gibson as the *itch who made fun of Jo on Facts Of Life about her mother being a waitress. Blair smashed pie in her face. It was in the episode The New Girl Part II. 

• Members

Here's a question - when Nathan Hastings first came on the show in '84, he was known as Kong, right?

I was looking through the cast listing of the YR 25th Anniv. book, and it says that Kong was first played by Oscar winner Forrest Whitaker! That's the first I've heard of this. Anyone remember him in the role?