Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL! :D Although I did find a discrepancy in the 1989 episode numbers for Y&R... I would have to double check to be 100% sure but that backstage video of Y&R that was posted a few months ago had the June 08, 1989 episode listed as #4133 and the list doesn't have #4133 until the end of June. But episode numbers before and after correspond exactly to what I already had. :S I'll have to look into this later but I'm hoping I mixed up the tape date/air date, although I did try not to lol

Somebody should tell them to change those titles. Y&R and B&B are clearly targets!

• Members

I wrote to him at his last YT channel, and politely urged him to disguise the names of Peyton Place and other shows which are always targeted for deletion, but he said that he was willing to take the chance of keeping the shows under their complete, actual titles. Since he is now back, and uploading all the same titles under their original names, you just KNOW he's going to get his channel deleted again. sad.png

Edited by vetsoapfan

• Members

I warned him too......but it seems like everyone has all this confidence for some reason....

CashCrate who has been posted most of the episodes from 1996-2001 I see has already had a few deleted... sad.png and he didn't even really have Y&R in the tittle he was reported by somebody I never heard of though.......seriously??.....are these like spies for CBS they have now....what's it to these random people if Y&R episodes are posted?, are they bitter LML or MAB fans that think we got them fired?!? wink.pngtongue.png

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Some company or whatever called Entura International....(I think???)

It looks like only 2 Y&R episodes are still up, but her B&B episodes are still there, of course ATWT and GL are protected.....

she also has that other channel were those 3 December 2001 Y&R episodes are still up...

• Members

Do you have a link to her second channel?

I googled that company and it looks like it's a UK company that the networks can hire to scour the internet for links and re-uploads of their stuff. I almost think we shouldn't put the name of it here, in case the company googles itself and finds this place.

That's really mind-boggling... that they would PAY a company to go get this stuff deleted, even though they aren't losing money whatsoever by it being up there, since there is no legal way to purchase the episodes, and the episodes posted are all likely much older than anything being broadcast internationally. I just wish it were because CBS plans to release all the episodes either on DVD, streaming, or on Retro TV or something like that... I'd gladly pay to see all the old stuff.. but of course, that isn't happening.

Did anyone contact Marie to invite her here? I think I mentioned it to her months ago, but she seems really busy and the youtube message system is so screwed up, maybe she never got it.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Ah, that would make sense, but it's so ridiculous at the same.....I guess it's the same thing for TFI or whatever other companies sweep through and end up deleting a bunch of stuff...

I would pay too to see the old stuff, but they haven't even hinted that they interested in posted it to DVD.....I just think it's all about the money those greedy people.....

I haven't spoken to Marie myself, but she should join.......I know the person who uploaded all the 80's episodes has created a new channel and I commented that they should take the tittle out of the videos.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/CheeseNCrackers006

that's the link to her second channel.

Edited by YRfan23