• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank You! biggrin.png

Yeah that last one was uploaded from someone else as September 1, 1989.....since September 3 was a sunday that year I think it's indeed the 1st (one year before my birthday, LOL) The last few seconds were cut off in that other person's video so it looks like the one you uploaded has the final scenes which is nice...

I will check the other dates to see if they need to be change.

I didn't watch yet, but was 8/23/89 interrupted? the time seems a little short?

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

aww just when it was getting good....but thanks again anyways! I just finished watching it!

I have to admit I was expecting everyone to flip out when Brad walked into the room, but everyone (even Jack) was surprisingly subtle....I did laugh when Jack made that laugh sound when Brad walked in....there was always something more feminine with Jack even sometimes with Terry....

Does anyone ever find out that David was spying for Victor? I feel like he helped with them losing Jabot in some degree.....though I guess at this point Jill wouldn't really care.....

Tracey Bregman has quite a body.....woah man.....I loved that scene though..pre-Sheila Scott and Lauren was actually really cute...

The episode marked September 5, is actually from September 1, 1989....I think that's said to be Terry's last episode...

• Members

I'm glad they sort of added humor to those scenes, I'm not a fan of Victor or Brad so It makes those type of scenes easier to watch.....I think Bergman would have made that look that he's famous of doing, that look like he's going to be sick/start crying.....Terry's reaction was great though....

• Members

Regarding the Brad/Traci/Tim triangle, when exactly did Tim finally bite the dust?

Those boardroom scenes in the 8/23/89 episode make me wish that Lester had really stuck around for the 90s. It's interesting to note that I see Epperson was really channeling Davidson here as well.

Peter Barton's hair and look is well, ratched. The Scott and Lauren scenes are rather mundane and I think Lauren got the short end of the stick with settling with third best(after Paul and Brad).

• Members

UCLA has a collection of Bill Bell's scripts and production notes.

What's interesting is that it includes (in addition to hundreds of scripts and other info related to ATWT,TGL,AW,DOOL,Y&R and B&B)

'All My Children' series idea - did Bill work with Agnes on some aspect of AMC-maybe in 64/65 when it was first mooted?

'Another World' scripts into 67 (although Bill stopped working on that show in 65)

'Rags' story outline Jan 86 (over a year before B&B debuted)

'Love Is A Many Splendored Thing' series idea (did he work on this with Irna?)

2 other series ideas 'Laura' and 'The Many Ways of Love' .Neither are dated and I would assume they are soaps.

http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf5199n9tb/

• Members

Man would I give to be able to see all those scripts......not only would they be fun to read, but I would get to really confirm some of the airdates to my episodes I'm sometimes not sure of, haha...and wow to Bill being involved with AMC in the early stages....I couldn't see him doing an ABC soap (though it wasn't on air yet) but I guess because his success on GL and ATWT would drive Agnes for him to help her...

You need permission to be able to view those scripts when you go down there right?

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

AMC was first optioned by P&G and was close to airing on CBS in 65 at 10.00am.So with Bill and Agnes both working for P&G at that time ,maybe he had some input. Well anyway he got hold of the proposal somehow.

Yes I'm sure you have to make arrangements to view items and have credentials eg researching for a thesis etc. Not sure anyone off the street would be given permission to view.