Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lauren wasn't Bev McKinsey but she was talented enough to make a stock character (the reformed bad girl with a heart of gold) viable way beyond the characters expiration date. She was also solid (Billy, Bobby) to above average (Raul, JT) in all of her romantic pairings & even served as the foundation for a promising (yet unfortunately shortlived) new core family (The Hodges) before being written off altogether due to budget cuts.

That's definitely an overlooked talent.

Edited by DeeeDee

• Members

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! :)

Here are some more 1993 links that I had uploaded recently......Some re-uploads from Late September/early October and a few November 1993 episodes that weren't posted before! (btw, I have 9/30/93 too, but for some reason that video can't be shared publicly cause of that stupid TFI copyright thing and I still can't figure out why everytime I now upload something on dailymotion it doesn't show up....seriously like it says it uploaded then doesn't appear on the page....)

9/27/93

9/28/93

9/29/93

10/1/93

10/4/93

11/3/93

11/4/93

11/5/93

• Members

oyy....don't know what motivated me to do this but I decided to make all my uploads public again.....I know i'm probably gonna regret it but, I decided to do a "trial test" to see what happens.....if something comes up I will make them unlisted again....