B&B: It's Happening!

• Members

SOD is reporting that Thomas will kiss Brooke. SOW is saying that Thomas stunt will rock Forrester. My guess is that he will kiss her on camera and intentionally create a scandal to give himself and his new line attention. Either that or they are going to have him doing the pursuing of Brooke

I CANT wait to see Taylor's reaction to that

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What do you mean COULD DO? What do you think happen to the iconic globe! Honestly, this is SO disappointing. After the Oliver thing, it seemed like all the smarminess around Brooke was over, especially with the Stephanie story. So she has had Eric, Thorne, Ridge, Nick and now Thomas? I guess only Massimo is left. Are there any cousins we don't know about? Does Eric have brothers/nephews? What about Mass?

• Members

I know I'm not supposed to like this/look forward to it...but hell, it's time for me to make my annual visit to the Beebs, and this is as good a reason as any.

Math teachers can use B&B to teach combinations and permutations.

And what the hell, why is Firefox is telling me that 'combinations' isn't a word!!?

• Members

Poor Brooke! She JUST got out of the scandal involving her having sex with her daughter's boyfriend. Now she's gonna get caught on camera lip locking with her husband's son? Thomas totally isnt thinking abiout her at all here and is making her come across like a total slut in front of the press.

Archived