B&B: It's Happening!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Clearly they wanted a beefy hunk for Brooke, and they didn't want to keep around an actor who we've seen grow up in some respects onscreen, cuz *then* it'd be too creepy. But since it's a brand-new pretty-boy stud that we can't identify with as being Ridge & Taylor's son, it's full-steam ahead!

• Members

Yeah, and frankly, I'm getting tired of it. Brad Bell and his team might get off on making Brooke look as whorish as possible, as often as possible, but I personally think that [!@#$%^&*] needs to stop. "Logan" needs to grow the [!@#$%^&*] up and start behaving like the middle-aged woman she actually is.

• Members

The irony to this is that there is so much venom and vitriol towards the character of Thomas right now! There are scores of hateful posts on many internet discussion boards about how the character of Thomas is now being written. In addition to this, the prospect of Thomas sleeping with Brooke is really driving people insane. Personally, I've maintained that Brooke and Thomas are a red herring and TPTB aren't really going to go there, but anything remains possible I suppose. I just think TPTB have been a little too "in your face" about Brooke and Thomas. Way too much obviousness about them climbing into bed together.

• Members

Nope! You're obviously thinking of red herring in its most common form, but there's also another way it's used: To indicate false foreshadowing. Like I said, Brooke and Thomas are so "in your face" that there is absolutely no room for speculation or surprise as to whether they'll sleep together or not. Everything has been way too obvious! I'm just not sold on the notion that a passionless runway kiss is going to lead them to the bedroom.

Archived