DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jason 47.. Dr. Heinrich Kluger[ from my post in the spoiler thread I sent you] , not Frederich, was actually Dr. Frederich Miller.[Albert Paulson]

Miller was recognized by Robert LeClair in 86 as Kluger, a Nazi hat had murdered his mother. I found a clip on youtube titled We are not the crazy ones [Mike and Robin] that pretty much tells the story. Thanks for checking for me.

• Members

Thanks for letting me know. The name didn't ring a bell originally since he was just a guest star for a few episodes, and I didn't notice any Kluger on my lists when I checked, but since it was his alias, that's the reason. He's on my lists as Dr. Frederick Miller. They wrote that storyline especially for Robert Clary, since he was a Holocaust survivor in real life.

• Members

Great article as always!

Never knew Robert Clary was Eddie Cantor's son in law.

Also interesting that Robert was taping Days back then.Now we know that Corday kept Days anyway, but got me thinking that there were probably many more actors/production personnel that taped their shows back in the 70's and those tapes are sitting somewhere...