DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

Well, JKJ looks hot so that's a win for him.   He's not the best at singing even though I think he might have pursued this as a side hustle.

Eric Winter/Rex sings too?  Did they just let anyone who took a few guitar lessons as a kid sing a song on days?

Kyle Lowder has a slightly better voice than I remember.   His version of Brady really doesn't seem straight, but whatever.  

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It was very much a bar band with their songs and talent, but the story was fine.  I just never believed they were super famous or a big money maker.  But I also cringed when Miguel sang and I was clearly wrong about that.   Turns out Ricky Martin is very talented.  I don't think you could tell that from his famous GH hit "Don't Stop Now". 

• Members

Seeing all that popular music being played makes me kinda sad.  They can't afford any of it now.

Days had a fetish for islands and plane crashes.  I feel like there were a lot of plane crashes in that era with John/Bo ending up having to fly the plane.