DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So gorgeous!  What a queen Deidre Hall is!!  Still rolling with the crappy writing, horrible sets/lighting, and the overall dumpster fire that is Days to give her fans what they want.   I love her and her gaspy and ridiculous acting!  And she truly still looks amazing at 73!!! years old.

• Members

This may sound ridiculous because I have loved Marlena since I was a child, but her mere presence gives me comfort.  And I can't even imagine the day she is not there.  I just think she's amazing.  Not the best actress, not winning any awards, but if I have a bad day Marlena/John make it a little better lol.  

• Members

Umm...I had a cat named Marlena.  So embarrassing.  I was sure I was going to be a psychiatrist when I grew up lol.  I stopped watching when her and Drake got fired and came back the minute they did.  How can you not love someone who had a tv movie made about their life?! Such an icon!

• Members
HEY...THAT'S MOM TO YOU!!

Just found this funny mistake in a script (# 2506), where they have Tommy (Alice's son) incorrectly calling her Alice instead of Mom. On the next page, he's back to calling her Mom.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I was reading this on @will81 Tumblr Soaps of Yesteryear from April 1985

https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/uploads/monthly_2021_06/image.thumb.png.a7bd6cd0b06682a9a6460d64b90857af.png

It it got me thinking of two things:

1.  They should have used Maggie's time in New York to explain all of her retconned children, as it would have been more logical than someone else using her unsemenated frozen eggs for Daniel, (and however Summer was created).

and

2.  I know that Micky and Maggie were remarried in a double ceremony with Pete and Melissa.  In the April 1985 plot summaries Melissa just found out that Ivy was pregnant with Pete's baby.  So, when did Maggie return?  Was she gone the entire time that Linda/Madame X was in town?  And how quickly did she reunite with MIcky?  Or, did she leave after the double wedding?

Edited by j swift

• Members

She left in October 1984 and returned in August 1985. Here's her monthly stats up until the wedding month of Feb. 1986. So she was only in around 30 episodes between her return and the double wedding.

10/84: 1
8/85: 3
9/85: 2
10/85: 4
11/85: 4
12/85: 7
1/86: 8
2/86: 9

Maggie last aired 10/1/84, so she was around for Elaine Princi's first 17 episodes in August-September 1984 and her final two episodes in September & November 1985 (checking the cast charts, Maggie appeared in those final 2 episodes of Linda's).