B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NuThomas giving anyone else the creepy-a-little-too-attentive-to-every-word-Brooke-says vibe?

I wanted to throw up when Brookie was all "you're so much like your father" stuff. I could hear Thomas' engine revving up, hoping he'd be the next guy Brooke "accidently" flucked thinking he was Ridge.

• Members

Brooke and Thomas....wow, it really does seem like B&B might go there with them! Why do they do this to Brooke all the time?! LOL. Disgusting...I actually really hope they don't go there ,just have Brooke genuinely help Thomas rise to the top with the new men's line he is working on and just be his sidekick through this. He really looks up to her. I hope she helps him and thats it.

Amber rolleyes.gif hate her. She is acting like a desperate hag. I can't believe Oliver is falling for her trap, hopefully he snaps out of it whenever him & Aggie talk next. And if he really loves Hope, he wouldn't try to pursue anything with Amber. From the way things were looking in this episode, he seemed to be interested, WTH?

• Members

NuThomas looks gay to me, he really does. BUT, it looks like they are about to make the mistake of NuThomas sleeping with his whore of a stepmom. Not looking forward to that! This show just keeps wanting to trash Brooke, despite her being older, but unfortunately not wiser. Brooke should totally recognize that her stepson is practically hitting on her!

• Members

Brooke's never met a Forrester dick she hasnt liked. Felicia was wise not to bring ehr son back to LA...lol

Amber is a skank. She keepsgoing after younger guys. First Rick, then Thomas, then Daniel and now Oliver. Nick is like an extreme in the other direction

you know when he talked about all the sketching he's done for his mens line and how he wants to bring that back,I was thinking of how many men he can "measure" up and watch get dressed in his clothing. If Thoams didnt have a history of women, Id have been wondering

• Members

^^^if I hadn't remembered Amber deflowering him, I'd have assumed he was still factory-sealed.

I don't think Thomas and Brooke will sleep together---I think Thomas is going to hit on her, making things very uncomfortable between her and Ridge---to the point it'll be clear Thomas is mentally ill.

• Members

Obviously, ol'Nicky is so great in the sack, all SAggie can think about is her brother. That scene was just nasty on so many levels. SAggie preoccupied with Ollie, that ridiculous thicker than grandma's quilt wrapped around her, with older than dirt Nick who's oblivious to the fact SAggie's slowly morphing into a replica of his ex-wife. ICK.

• Members

I found Thomas soo very creepy today..

Thomas to Brooke: "I see you the same way my dad does"

I think he wants him some Brooke! LOL. These two were very affectionate with each other today, Brooke touching him & encouraging him at the end, telling him how much he reminds her of Ridge!! B&B writer's really seem to be going there with them.....

Ridge made a mistake allowing Thomas to go forward with the new men's line. He should have listened to Taylor!

Aggie and Nick continue to be gross. I just don't see any chem between these two, and the way they act with each other is so unnatural to me. I hate them together. But i'm so on Team Aggie in her rivalry with Amber. Amber is just ugh! I hate her..

Archived