B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Members

Steffy's not even really a vixen---she's a whiny wannabe vixen. Strutting around in her underwear saying "I'm not a slut like Brooke" when she's caught again and again doing EXACTLY what she, Steph, and Taytay have always pointed to as Brooke's loose morals and plotting to take boys away from teenBarbie doesn't give her any street cred.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought it was going to be Brooke in the chair

I love Steffy as a vixen but we JUST had this story. Its a rehash of what went on with Oliver. They need to be more original

Aside from her own son, Thomas is the only Forrester she hasnt screwed. You better beleive we will most likely be seeing her hook up wiuth him next. Ridge's head would explode and the anti-Logans (Stephanie, Steffy and Taylor) will hate it. Instant drama, not to mention scandal

• Members

Loved the Stephanie/Brooke scenes today! That was awesome when they went on that Santa Monica Pier roller coaster! LOL. They must have had a blast filming on location there.

Nick replacing Bridgette with Amber at Jackie M. He so did that as revenge against Bridgette for cheating on him with Owen! I felt bad for Bridgette a little bit! It was funny though how they revealed that Amber was taking over.

Rick has been ignoring Amber's calls?? That makes me so mad. So she has been trying to get in contact with him and pursue a relationship, and he's just been to busy pining up Jackie's arse e8099.gif

Oh and Aggie and Amber are best friends?? I was surprised when Aggie said these two have been getting close. I think I would have wanted to see these two hang out. Seems Amber is doing everything off-screen. Calling Rick, hanging out with Aggie, who knows what else.

• Members

Brooke is annoying the hell out of me. I wish she'd leave the old woman alone already. She's about to send her into an early grave

Nick is coming across spiteful but I understand it. Its not normal for a man to work in the same place as his ex wife and the man she chated on him with. Thats not acceptable in most circumstances. Its a screwed up situation. I can understand him wanting Bridget out. LOL..right now she is so turning into the "Brooke" of Jackie M. Contributes to the company but they want her out when she causes a scandal

• Members

I was hoping it was going to be Ridge turning around in the chair to see Stuffy strutting her stuff for Liam, that would have been comedic gold.

Nick is such a hypocrite, wasn't he boinking Katie while getting back together with Bridget? And cheated on Bridget with her own mother, yet he acts like he has some high horse to sit on. I hate him so much, that ugly wrinkly old prune of a once handsome leading man should just be sent off on a raft already forever.

• Members

I don't have a problem with Nick wanting Bridget out---it is screwed up that he'd be working with his ex-wife, although what work he does escapes me--what bugs me is him being so sanctimonious about Budge's scandal when he's done the same or worse (like leaving his daughter's memorial service to interrupt Brooke's wedding to Ridge, and acting like a loon by carrying her upstairs over his shoulder.)

And installing Amber is ridiculous.

• Members

I too found the rollercoaster to be a lot more fun than the slide in the living room. KKL and SF really work well together.

Things seem to finally be getting interesting over at Jackie M. Even though I generally don't like her, Amber kissing Nick and becoming fashion designer seems like it will add some interesting stories. And they have to be gearing up Aggie to go off the deep end. Her constant pathetic claims of being in love with Nick is starting to borderline on obsessive and crazy. Take it there, Bradley bell! Please, take it there!

• Members

B&B has few black actors--Justin and Marcus are generally MIA. Why is it that only black people attack Stephenie? They showed the old 1990'c clip of Stephanie in the Ghetto, had little black kids asking her for money and then had a another black person aim a gun at Stephanie? I see a trend here--Brad Bell thinks black people are dangerous. I'm white, not very PC but was pissed off by the use of African American actors on Friday's show. It sent a bad message. Furthermore, B&B would never dare use a Latino criminal 'cause the show is re-dubbed in Spanish.

A lot of daytime viewers are black and they deserve a bit better than this soot of storytelling. Bell will probably get all generous and make Stephanie's nurse black---Pathetic!

• Members

Yeah I noticed that too. Its rare to see black people on this show and then they go and have them attack and steal from Stephanie. I didnt like how they had those little brats beg her for money and then call her a bad name when she walked on by

• Members

Stephanie is supposed to be some moral figure and, along with Brooke, represents average white society. I hated her smart ass remark to those kids 'what, for your education?' when they asked for money. Kind of felt like Stephanie was being an ironic racist, basically saying 'I know you black kids are too dumb for school.' or something along those lines. Those kids were poor and, since Stephanie is dying, she should have bought them some Roller Coaster rides. You know her kids and grandkids are spoiled brats who can afford anything they want. Those were young teens who probably wanted cotton candy--greedy bitch! If I were that rich, I'd have given those kids all the rides they wanted

Archived