B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Somebody needs to shoot Rick. Couldn't believe he just out right asked Jackie to marry him - WTF?? She does not want you and she's also already married!!

He needs to just mind his own business and get away! Where is Amber to distract him??

I want to see Bridgette/Owen/Jackie trying to live together with that baby as a happy family, slowly falling apart and going crazy lol...that would be more entertaining, IMO. Whats going on right now is just dumb...

• Members

love your Stephanie graphic. Very well done

Rick is annoying. Bridget's situation isnt ideal but its doomed to fail the way he's interfering. This marriage proposal is the dumbest thing he's pulled yet.

Amber's been back 3 months and all she's done is gossip about Jackie/Owen's marriage, lust after Rick, help design a line and babysat Bridget's baby. Her return has been a big waste

• Members

I've come to the conclusion that all the writers must get their great story ideas after a hard night of partying. From there, they get even more wasted and write the script. It's the only logical explanation for what I see on my screen.

Rick proposes to Jackie after hardly pursuing her for a couple weeks? While she's married to Owen and clearly not interested? Why? This is such a lame story, I don't even want to write about it. And Stephanie's cancer SL had potential, that is until they brought in a giant slide accompanied with eye-rolling montage. Try again, Bradley Bell.

• Members

I agree that Stephanie and Brooke are the saving graces of the show right now. It actually made me choke up how Brooke told Stephanie she was like a mother to her, and Stephanie finally began to realize how much Brooke really cares.

Rick's charcter is offically runied!, I liked it better when he was only seen about 2 times a month, but now that they actually have a story for him, Here he is causing trouble for Jackie and Owen. I think out of all the Logan men and women, he is becoming the worse.

Amber should have just stayed in Genoa City Period, I would'nt mind if they put her back with Rick in the near future, but i would love to see her start a rivalry with Aggie.

speaking of Aggie, its still a shame that Sarah Brown is only on like 5 or 6 times a month. I liked it better when she first came on and got to interact with Stephanie and Brooke. Now they made the character boring, and lusting after Nick. I would love to see Aggie have scenes with Heather Tom as Katie. Its werid how Heather Tom and Sarah Brown, are probably two of daytimes greatest younger actresses (well back then) ever, but they haven't even thought of them interacting. I know they are in two different orbits right now, but it would be interesting to see.

• Members

I liked that the Logan women acknowledged what Bill did yesterday. It was weird to see Bridget with Katie bc this is the first time I recall seeing them interact since the whole Nick ordeal. Wasnt sure if Bridget was cool with her for that but it seems as if she's put it in the past. I didnt like how Katie made excuses for Bill. I really wanted to see her tear him apart for what he did

As far as the Stephanie/Brooke story goes, I read that Brooke will

• Members

Steffy: "Liam and Hope, your days are numbered." UGH!! angry.gif Hate where this is going, why does she have to ruin them??...this is all wrong.

Yes that's right Oliver, Hope is over your arse and doesn't want you back!! So stop! But aw I do feel bad for him, he really loves Hope....the flashbacks sad.gif. I would feel really bad and would be so on his side on this, but I just love Liam/Hope to much.

I can't believe we saw no kind of spark between Steffy and Oliver today in their scenes...why can't B&B just take it that route? Steffy planning to ruin Liam/Hope and Oliver supporting it is just boring.

And I also still see some heat between Steffy and Bill. lol.

• Members

I thought today was an atrocious example of B&B dropping the ball. Steffy has to be the most cardboard vixen ever. Ugh...honestly, if I hear one more "I can model in my underwear and not be a slut like Brooke" line, I'm gonna hurl.

I do like Hope and Liam, but the writing is on the wall, Steffy's going to bag him before poor innocent virgin Hope does.

• Members

is Oliver really as dense as he appears? I wish he'd respect Hope enough to leave her the F alone. He is so corny how he's still bringing up that stupid necklace considering what it now represents. He is such a loser

I love Steffy. She's one of my favorite characters and I will enjoy her while she's still on screen. I was surprised to see her in the promo for this week bc I thought they already shelved her on the backburner

• Members

LMAO! Dang wasn't expecting it to be Hope who snuck into the room. I knew it would be someone other than Liam, but I was a little shocked when I saw Hope twirl around in that chair. LOL. That was so embarrassing for Steffy!

I despise how she's all full throttle, eyes set on Liam!! But I'm glad Hope is willing to fight. Sucks that they are vying for the same guy again, but at least Hope isn't clueless.

Whats up with Brooke and Thomas? LOL. He is so nice to Brooke, almost worships her....to much chem between these two, haha.

• Members

HA, I LOVED that it was Hope who was sitting in that chair. I despise how Steffy is so full throttle as well. Not just with Liam, but almost any man the show has her try to go after. Sometimes a little can go a long way B&B. I don't mind Steffy being a vixen, but they write her so badly and make her so unlikeable IMO.

Archived