B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

someone must hate Taylor bc why would they play a flashback of her in that horrid wig from her return. There were so many other clips, they could have chosen. On a related note though, Im glad Taylor has finally been brought into this storylinebc it just got better for me. I got sick of Brooke's constant nagging

Taylor is Stephanie's best friend so it makes perfect sense why she would be told. And Brooke didnt tell her perse. She genuinely went to her for advice for how to deal with the situation bc Taylor is a shrink and she was able to deduce that it was Stephanie. Considering their history and how much Stephanie has always cared about her, its nice to see her with someone she loves as opposed to just Brooke whom she's been fighting ever since she found out. I think the 3 women were effectively used yesterday in teh trolly ride. On one side you had a woman, Steph hated and on the other, one she loved, with Steph being in the middle. That was a very good scene. Brooke and Taylor themselves have their own long personal history and it was nice to see them put that aside for this mutual concern

• Members

IA, Taylor isn't needed in general (and apparently B&B agrees, she's rarely on even with a hot new hubby). But in this instance, Taylor's appropriate. (Felicia would be more appropriate, but I digress...) Steph can poo-poo all of Brooke's fairly sound reasoning simply because she dismisses Brooke outright, period. Steph can't dismiss Taylor's concern the same way.

• Members

Today was the most black people Ive ever seen on this show. We had a doctor, nurse, a homeless girl , a street performer, a 2 crackheads and a baby. 7 is like a record for B&B

Love that Pam has been brought into Steph's story. Cant wait till they interact

• Members

Just finished watching today's ep...I really liked it. It was interesting, I love how it was directed and the way those Stephanie flashbacks were integrated was really clever! I love how B&B freely uses all these outdoor locations to shoot at around LA and other areas, and it's REALLY well done.

Knew there was something more to that homeless girl...I wonder what will happen next. Won't be able to watch Friday's ep until the weekend unfortunately.

• Members

I was thrown off at the beginning of the show. I thought the movements from the trolley, to Taylor, to Pam, back to Stephanie, were too sloppy. Then the theme played, and it went to commercial. Usually they go back for a minute, short commercial break, then a couple minutes, then commerical. I was totally thrown off!

When does Ed Scott start producing?

• Members

I remember that storyline I was young but I really enjoyed even then I thought it was a great storyline. Right now I think this revisiting her past is very well done and I'm intrigued by it. I want to go with her on this journey and I want to know who the young black girl is and about her baby. I really like this storyline. I'm a Hunter Tylo fan as well even with her flaws but I have to say I have never cared for Brooke that much and I'm really liking her in this one...yesterday's eppy was excellent.

I like the outdoor shots and think its a nice touch and they are at least trying didn't notice the clumsy movements I have to re-watch I was so into the story I didn't notice that.

• Members

He's credited since then but it sounded as if it was his first day at work after just signing on the dotted line. Surely to really put a mark if at all we'll have to wait another month to see if anything changes. So far Rhonda Friedman is still credited as supervising producer - wasn't she supposed to quit that post?

• Members

I hated the way the guy Brooke was with kept saying Daisy's name. I thought he was saying Day-Z until Stephanie said it later in the show

Thank god they put a temporary stop to the stupid drama at Jackie M. That would have ruined what otherwise has been some great shows this week

• Members

Friday's ep wub.gif absolutely loved it! I loved the message it sended by the end....even though it's been sent so many times in other ways, I appreciated it and I love how it made Stephanie want to go and get treatment for her lung cancer! Lean on Me was a great song choice, and I had to lol a little bit at the scarf flying through the air at the end. Great episode!!

Love Zach Conroy's new shot in the opening, as well as Adam Gregory's (Thomas). They need to update Kyle Lowder's pic though, IMO.

Archived