B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Members

The obviousness of Brooke and Thomas is just too much! And quite frankly, I'm not buying it. What's really going on with Thomas? I've decided that what is happening between he and Brooke right now is a red-herring. And Taylor has already decided that Brooke wants to seduce her son and Ridge asking Taylor if she's suggesting that Brooke and Thomas might become involved. It's too much obviousness happening too quickly. I've lurked around a few other boards and found a few posters suggesting that our brand new effeminate version of Thomas is gay! And this is where all of the extreme "adoration" for Brooke is coming from. A closet-case who's trying way too hard perhaps? While I do recall Thomas's interactions in the past with Amber, when was it ever last referenced that Thomas had a girlfriend or even an occasional date? I don't know, this is probably all wrong, but I'm still not buying what I'm seeing between Thomas and Brooke either. Furthermore, it seems almost odd for them to be going down this road again with Brooke so soon after her last "mistake."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say, I enjoy Aggie a lot more when she isn't in scenes with Nick. When you pit her and Amber against each other, it's like she almost comes alive. I think Bradley Bell needs to come to his senses, rid the B&B world of boring Nick & Aggie, and have Aggie go after Rick once she finds out Amber stole designs from her brother. An Aggie/Rick/Amber triangle would be a hell of a lot more entertaining plus it's better than knowing that these two girls are fighting over grandpa Nick. Blech!

• Members

It's too bad I get this creepy vibe from Thomas, I completely enjoyed him barking at Taylor to stop treating him like a patient and try to support him one-tenth as much as she's supposed her 'ho-wannabe daughter.

And SERIOUSLY...who the fluck does Taylor think she is...or has she forgotten she bedded Brooke's son? Oh wait...maybe she has...after all that was rewritten to be all about Ric using Taytay to get back at Ridge.

• Members

Its way too early in the story to have Taylor flipping out about Brooke and Thomas. At least wait until their first kiss.

With Thomas going on about how this is all about asserting his independence, well thats all bull. Its obvious he is acting out to hurt Taylor. He seems to still be very upset about her giving her stock to Steffy and is acting in ways to piss her off. He pretty much said as much when he told her if she still had the stock then she'd have a say

well the point she brought up was that she doesnt want Thomas at the center of a scandal and being with Brooke would do just that especially after what just recently happened over the summer. There was no media scandal when she was with Rick; no one cared and besides both were single. Given Brooke's history, its not a hard stretch to imagine that something might eventually happen between the two and if it were to get out, Thomas' reputation would be on the line

• Members

Given Thomas' history, it's not hard to imagine him becoming fixated on Brooke.

Thomas is a grown man. Kind of ridiculous for her to run around "afraid" big, bad Brooke's going to sully his reputation somehow in a scandal. Obviously Taylor doesn't trust her son. If she had any faith in her own parenting skills, she'd never think Thomas would hurt his father by having an affair with his stepmother.

But once again, it'll be easier to blame Brooke instead of owning up to her own failures as a mother.

I will say, it is more interesting to see Taylor's children pitted against each other through Taylor's own dismissive neglect than I thought it would be. Or it could be, if that story ever materializes.

• Members

One thing I will say was that it was over the top of her to call Brooke a predator. She said that Thomas is impressionable and acted like Brooke is going to pounce on him. Thomas is a grown man. He's what, 24? He's not a teenager and calling Brooke a predator was quite a stretch.

I think all of Ridge, Brooke and Taylor's kids are screwed up. Phoebe, unfortuantely died before she could be a mess, but the rest, Rick, Bridget, Thomas and Steffy have some serious issues. Actually Hope is the only decent one out of the bunch and its really surprising just how good she is turning out, but then again I guess they have time to mess her up as well. When Jack and RJ are SORASED, I bet they will be troublemakers as well

• Members

I can buy Thomas being fixated on Brooke. What I don't buy is how ridiculously "in your face" the scenes are between Brooke and Thomas. Again, their scenes are too obvious and they're both pouring it on so thick that it just looks fake! It's like the show is trying to make us believe and accept that things are what they appear to be, but they are really fooling us and playing all of this up as a cover for the potential real deal. That's the vibe that I get from this, but I could be wrong. Nevertheless, I will continue to observe with caution.

• Members

LOL...sometimes I think Taytay is so jealous of Brooke's oozing sexual nature she overreacts to get attention (from whatever man of the moment they're fighting over or about) back focused on her. While all their children are messed up (and even Pheebs was messed up, after all, she jumped into that car to confront Ric over screwing her mom; not exactly the smartest decision ever made) at least Brooke's acknowledged her mistakes. Taylor has never done anything but blame Brooke for causing her children pain by "destroying" or attempting to destroy her marriage to Ridge. All while forgetting she's never "stepped aside" for Brooke's children's sake, even back when everyone thought Bridget was Ridge's. Not to mention Hope, RJ or Jack (I guess, since Nick never mentions the kid now that he's thrown Bridget out.)

It would have been nice to see Thomas slowly start coming around to Brooke's POV. Instead, we got nuThomas suddenly spouting all the pro-Brookie dialogue. Since Taylor's resurrection, he's barely acknowledged Brooke's role in his life or the company at all.

• Members

LMAO! I knew someone would make one of these.

I actually thought the show was quite enjoyably campy today. With all the Brooke/Thomas innuendo and Taylor eavesdropping, Brooke slapping the Botox out of Taylor's face, Amber hearing Sally's voice and Sally winking in her poster. Okay, maybe half of the show was enjoyable. I could have done without the Nick/Aggie and all that mess at the bar.

• Members

I agree, the show was pretty fun to watch today!, I loved loved loved, the Sally Poster talking to Amber and winking at the screen today! they need to have that with other characters too, Like if Stephanie survives the cancer (which at this point, i think she will) They need her to have a liite chat with Sally's poster, that would be hillarious! :)

although i liked the slap too (even though a part of me wanted Taylor to slap her back) Its sad and sickening that we might be dealing with another "incest" type story with Thomas and Brooke. I think Brooke has suffered enough and doesent deserve to have all of this thrown at her.

• Members

Sally! I loved hearing her today and thought it was creative how she was able to help Amber

I REALLY want Brooke and Thomas now. B&B so needs to go there. Its gonna drive Taylor insane. Speaking of which, I cant beleive she just let Brooke smack her and walked out.

Amber messing with Hope is even more pathetic than Steffy doing so considernig she's older than both girls. Amber is in her 30s and too old for this. I can see her getting in Hope's face in the future especially since they established today that Hope doesnt think much of her

Archived