B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brendan and Rachel from Big Brother laugh.giflaugh.gif LOL! They were hilarious, I was LMBO when Brendan noticed Amber and she asked him, "Hows your big brother??"! And Rachel...ROTFL. She didn't even talk, all she did was prance around and stare at Bill, then she did her signature (annoying) laugh at him. wow!!

Now I see why they recast Thomas! LOL. I totally can not picture all this stuff happening with DTB as Thomas. I feel so wrong for saying this, but I found him & Brooke kinda hot today! Loving all of it, because I really believe that Brooke isn't trying to pursue him, she is being sincere with everything she's saying but she's not meaning it in a lustful way, but at the same time you can totally see it possibly becoming more & the both of them will end up having sex. It's so wrong, but I just want it to happen anyway...LOL.

I cannot believe Hope is acting all jeoulous of Amber and Oliver!! angry.gif Shows she might still have feelings for him, now it seems like she's starting to forget all about Liam. When Steffy gets back I totally see this turning into an all out quad!

This show wub.gif loving it all for the most part. It's the best right now.

• Members

Brooke and Thomas? NOPE! I'm convinced now that they are quite the red herring! And poor Taylor is driving herself crazy all for nothing! Taylor, honey, ME personally thinks that your baby boy might actually be gay, and this thing with the Brookester is not what YOU think it is. Wouldn't Tay Tay be surprised to learn that slutty Brooke is having no sexual impact on Tommy whatsoever!

• Members

I really loved today's B&B. That little Sally bit was gold. Oh how I miss her. Nobody could stick it to the Forresters like her.

Yeah Vanguardian, I think Brooke & Thomas are a red herring too. And that "girls would be all over you" line, as well as THomas's reaction to it, if I didn't know any better, I'd say B&B could finally making Thomas gay, but then I snapped back to reality & realized Brad wouldn't probably never go there. :(

• Members

I kind of liked drunk Oliver. That was the most interesting that character has ever been, not that that's saying much.

The only thing that was missing in yesterday's episode was when Taylor threw Oliver in Brooke's face, just before the slap, they should have had Brooke flashback to that party so we could hear THE SONG (Daddy Yankee's 'Pose'). LOL!

• Members

Rachel yesterday "No one gets between me and my man!" Yes! Im glad she got to say her catchphrase...lol

Can Hope be any more clueless? Girl, yyour ex boyfriend can not be your best friend especially when he is still in love with you and has expressed interest in getting you back. Completely disrespectful to your current boyfriend. She needs to cut Oliver out and be civil to him when she sees him at work but they cant have a friendship especially not when he wants to be more than just friends. I also wish they'd have expressed why she doesnt like Amber. A scene with Rick or Bridget bad mouthing and/or going over her history would have sufficed, instead of this coming out of nowhere considering Hope was a toddler last time she was around and has no personal connection with her. I wonder if she realizes that Amber dated her father. Amber is the surrogate mother to Hope's big brother but you wont see B&B acknowledge that, especially since they had her abandon him somewhere, never to talk about him

• Members

OK I saw a little on screen ad on CBS that said "Tune into B&B as it makes Daytime History!".

I've watched about ten minutes a day on my break--if even that--lately, are they talking about Stephanie going to talk with (I assume real) homeless people? Cuz otherwise I can not even fathom what the show is doing right now that's apparently making history.

• Members

It's amazing to watch some of Clarke's first few years, and see the chemistry he had with Susan Flannery, and how strong a presence he was, and how effortlessly he fit into the stagey and uber-serious world of B&B at that time. They did him a big disservice by relegating him to the smarmy comedy role, and by overrelying on Eric and Ridge while never bothering to develop any other male characters.

Archived