Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sadly Andy never appeared before for the finale. I wish they would've tried to at least get Scott DeFreitas for the last few months even on recurring. What else did they have to lose? We could've gotten a mention that Hope would be attending Oakdale University and is interested in studying Pre-Med which would excite John. 

I remember a scene at Memorial with Kim and John mentioning Andy in which Reid found out that John and Kim were once married with a grown son. Also, if I recall they mentioned Margo was going to surprise Bob and Kim with Andy at their anniversary party. But Hope had got sick and he stayed to care for her. 

• Members

I didn't mind the endings for Lucinda and Barbara, partly because I just assumed they would still have adventures and lives, partly because I was happy they got  stories in their last year. I really wasn't that fond of Bob and Kim moving, although if they had brought people back to wish them well, instead of just ending on a dollar store globe, I would have been more invested.

• Members

What do you think about Nancy’s tribute episode?   It was nice they honored her.  I thought it was a bit gimmicky with everyone given a day to do or donate something in her honor.  Almost like a sitcom episode 

Edited by TVFAN1144

• Members

I minded, namely because Lucinda and Barbara were once feminist icons (daytime, which was not unproblematic, but still) and they ended on such a conventional note-unfortunate, imo. Had they been the characters they ended up being when I first saw them as a little girl, I would never have continued watching that show, tbh. So yeah, as a woman, who grew up watching these "uncommon women" (to quote late playwright Wendy Wasserstein) as a little girl who grew to write drama, the idea of it was disappointing. Thankfully, I waited a year before watching the final episodes on YT, so I wasn't as invested in the series as I would have been when I was a faithful viewer.