Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

His character was a British character of aristocratic lineage. I know that Kettle is South African (which, made me hyper aware and somewhat uncomfortable as to his possible political leanings at the time) but Stuart was British.

That's why I need to see photos

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

So the Craig/Lucinda hook-up in May of '86 has several parts deleted online, including what appears to be the actual hook-up. It seems Lily saw them together but most folks seem remarkably blase about it. Does anyone have the background on what exactly happened between them and how? It was obvious from the jump when I first began watching eps from late '85 long, long ago that Lucinda was deeply sexually obsessed with Craig, but I didn't realize they'd ever consummated it.

I do wonder if Marland had ever intended anything serious with Craig/Iva or Steve/Iva, or the Tad Channing/Betsy connection for that matter. I think the latter must've just been intended as passing relationship drama. I really, really like Lindsay Frost but it is hard to imagine what this casting shift must've been like from perky elfen early '80s Meg Ryan. You can't imagine Frost being steamrolled by Craig or Steve.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Craig and Lucinda weren't even suppose to happen. Scott Bryce said in his interview with Alan that he and Liz added flirting to the scripts. P&G executives were so upset that they called both of them in their offices. They were told to stop it immediately!  They said fans didn't want to see them flirting. A few days later mail came in from fans saying that they loved the flirting between Lucinda and Craig. Once again they're brought in to tell them to continue the flirting.

• Members

Why on Earth do the Wikipedia/SOC entries for Frannie and Sabrina say they went to Haiti together in 2010? I don't recall a single mention of either Haiti or Sabrina in Frannie's very brief appearance at the end of the show and I'm pretty sure someone's just writing fanfic again.