Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I do.remember molly's realization that her choice to.always accept.being a second choice influenced her own daughter Abigail to do the same thing and she broke up with Holden before leaving town.

It was the one decisions pass ante/gout man did that I actually agreed with. A woman finally deciding to.choose herself and her daughter first over some man. Sad that was seen as a marvel.when as much as ten to.fifteen years earlier..that was par for the course.

• Members

Bits like this, along with the much much belated decision to return Lucinda to scheming and meddling and being involved in so many stories, helped get me through ATWT's last year, even as Goutman did his utmost to end the show on a selfish, flat note. I was so pleased with the writing and acting in Molly's return. Goutman was the one who helped salvage Molly (I was around back when he first took over and the character, who spent most of her time getting dicked down by Reid/David, was DESPISED on message boards when he took over - basically just seen as a stupid, worthless whore), so maybe he wanted to showcase her one last time.

• Members

Oddly, I thought Chambers had chemistry with Jon Hensley. But she was an awful choice for Molly. It didn't help that she was thrown into a story that really should have hinged on the Carly/Molly relationship and history, and she just didn't have that connection with Maura that Lesli had. But she only made a handful of appearances, and if Molly hadn't been the impetus of Jack being presumed dead, they clearly wouldn't have bothered to recast.

• Members

I really enjoyed Shelly Spurlock as Annie. Wasn't Glynnis O'Connor playing Dee at the time?

Then, weren't they both written out. The new Annie was Marcia McCabe? I don't know who played Dee.

I may be all mixed up. I liked these characters, but the show replaced them for no reason that I could tell. It was sort of like when they kept getting a new Dr. Paul Stewart every few weeks.

I believe that Lisa (Eileen Fulton) was encouraging Annie to become a model, and Ellen (Patricia Bruder) was against that career choice. So, for a while, Ellen and Lisa were at odds again as they had been many years earlier.