Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't remember the exact details of how Stenbeck survived expect living out on a tropical island. Or was that when James came back under Sheffer with a presidential pardon?

Unfortunately the one character I enjoyed who they did bring back, Damian was probably left off better dead although I believe Klein was writing at the point.

• Members

All I remember was James telling Lucinda that he'd paid to have a lookalike body and that's the one that was on the floor or the morgue or wherever else.

I don't think bringing Damian back was a bad idea, but the execution was often off. The closest they came to getting it right was his last return but then they made him nuts toward the end.

Paolo not aging well didn't help.

• Members

Iva was a tragic character...and I'm glad that she got her happy ending when the character was written off.

Nowadays, she would have been kidnapped,murdered, gone psycho, etc if the character was being written off.

Or worse, shed be written like how Nicole is written on Days.. hamster wheel, punching bag, etc.