The Oprah Winfrey Show

YRBB

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did she lie about what surgery she has/hasn't done in general, or about the fact that she hasn't had any recently?

Oh, I've loved Faith since the first time I saw her. Don't remember what Oprah said--she's doing fine, right?

She does!

Oh, that's awesome! Can't wait for the Barbara interview.

And she did it again! "You go to the rally, you go to the rally, you go to the rally--EVERYBODY GOES TO THE RALLY!" :lol:

The 10/15 episode about the homeless war veterans was heartbreaking. Amazingly touching.

• Administrator

The "Sisters Wives" episode was pretty interesting. When I first heard "Sisters Wives" I thought the women were all sisters who married to the same guy. LOL Aside from the multiple marriages, I found the family to be somewhat normal - it was basically one big family. I thought the house design was pretty cool, how each family/wife had their own section of the house. Even the kids seem normal too. I didn't have problem with this polygamy family - they're not hurting anybody, and it's not that gross. They weren't at all like the type of polygamy family who are closed off to society - I think that kind of polygamy family is creepy and gross (how the older men prey on the younger women/teens).

I think I need to start watching "Big Love." LOL

• Members

Indeed, the TP interview was very good and I didn't even care that it seemed part damage control/"now leave me the hell alone Boondocks". I look forward to the show they're doing in Nov. with an audience full of men who have fought the shame and stigma of sexual abuse. I was pissed that I missed half of the Lisa Marie video TWICE, especially because you know no Oprah's gonna pop up on YouTube... not for long anyway. ^_^

• Administrator

Debby Boone :wub: I've never heard of her before (though I've heard "You Light Up My Life"). She looks really good, and younger, for her age (54) and I love her outfit during the interview - the high boots and tight dress. She was pretty hot.

• Members

"You Light Up My Life" was one of the solos at my aunt and uncle's wedding back in '82. ^_^ I've never seen the movie, but I have seen a promo when it was coming on cable one day and I was like " :blink::excl: " when I saw Didi Conn lipsyncing the title song.

Oh, and thanks DaytimeFan! I'll check it out!

Archived