AMC: Two actors let go

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Scott should be recast, JR needs someone in his age group he can be a rival with. JR vs. Caleb is such a pathetic joke, it's like Erica vs. Greenlee

BA is very talented, she'll land on her feet. AM wasn't a good recast, but I wish him the best. I hope they bring back Forbes March

• Members

Why would Alexa return as a recast Marissa? It was established they were fraternal twins and from what I remember reading AH has no interest in returning, plus her and Justin just had a baby

So VI is probably coming back yet they get rid of David's daughter? Say what? Now the only family David will have is AJ? This makes it seem like David isn't coming back with them LESSENING his ties to the canvas

• Members

I hope this is just a recasting type of thing, since I think both are needed. Marissa with a more superior actress,who actually is a presence would be ideal. And Scott..I LOVE ADAM MAYFIELD...he looked so much like Stuart and Adam, even though they aren't biologically related haha.

I really don't want to see JR & Annie all happy and lovey dovey together, that would be so boring..even though I do love them together, I like the angst aspect.

• Members

They need to make Marissa be more like her father and nothing like her mother or twin. Let her be the new David till he returns and then when he does they can team up together.

I hope they recast Scott with someone good, cause if they do, I think Scott and Annie will happen over JR and Annie ;)

• Members

I figured it was going to happen sooner or later. Cna;t say I'll miss either character but that is sad news for the portrayers. I'm sure they'll find other projects though. I've caught BA in quite a few other movies and shows that I didn't realize she was in.

• Members

When has that ever stopped a soap? On B&B they had identical twins all of sudden played by different actresses and retconned into being fraternal. On this soap you had Natalie and Janet share the same face, only to have Janet have plastic surgery to change it but then have her original face with no explanation. Marissa could very well have her face altered. Disfiguring accident which results in plastic surgery. The toll of David's death, losing JR, not feeling important enough to Krystal etc... causes her to snap to the point where she wants to be Babe so she changes her look. Point is, if they were to get her back, I dont think they will look at the fact that they were fraternal as the reason why they couldnt do it

Its funny bc just a few weeks ago, I thought it was odd that they all of a sudden started using Alexa's image when it came ot Babe's picture on the show bc they retired that when AB took over the role and were using only AB imagery up until now. I was wondering if we could possibly hear of Alexa returning. I sure hope so.

Yeah Alexa just had a baby and they cost money and its not like she and Justin have had alot of steady roles since leaving AMC. The soap is consistent work and a steady paycheck. Money talks and Ive seen plenty of stars who have made statements about not wanting to come back only to have them eat their words and do just that

Anyways with Mayfeld and Allen gone, how long till they show up on Y&R? Mayfeld in as Kyle and Allen asEden?

• Members

I like Mayfield. I'm not sure Scott was the right fit for him but I like the actor and I think he did good work. I wish him the best. Bringing back Forbes as Scott would send this show off the hoyay chart with JR and Asher. :lol:

Marissa is just an epic fail all the way around.

So true. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Archived