AMC: Two actors let go

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good. Just hope NuScott and NuMarissa aren't paired together right off the bat.

Adam Mayfield's acting bugs me. It's very hammy and he seems really full of himself the way he struts around the set. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way.

I do not want to see Alexa "I'm always in Julie Carruthers' office asking for script changes to make Babe look better and JR look worse" Havins back.

Anyways it's nice to see TPTB at AMC (who are a little too passive for my liking) actually taking action and doing something to improve (although I guess that depends on who the recasts are) an area of weakness. Now order RPG to get his hair cut.

• Members

I like this suggestion. I like Greg Vaughan and I think that his version of Scott would be sexy. Plus I could see his version of Scott mixing it up with other people on the canvas, like Greenlee, (if Ryan/Madison stay together for a while) Madison if/when her Ryan break up, Natalia, etc..

I wouldn't have a problem with Scott being recasted. Though I don't like Marissa, or at least BA's version of Marissa. If David is not coming back anytime soon, then I don't really care that much if they recast her or not.

• Members

I like John Driscoll, but I think that if he was recasted as Scott we might just get another version of Coop Cooper. Kind of like it seemed when he was Chance on Y&R. I think he's a nice looking man and I enjoyed him as Coop Cooper on GL, but I don't think he went over as well on Y&R. And I don't know if he would go over that well as Scott on AMC.

Even though he could display the "softness" part of Scott that personality that resembles Stuart. Maybe TPTB are getting rid of Adam Mayfield, because they want Scott that is a little "edgier" and that can keep up with JR/Annie more? If they are then I don't think that John Driscoll would really work in that role. If they are keeping Scott pretty "soft" then maybe but I still think we might end up with Coop Cooper 3.0

I remember a couple of years ago there was a rumor from Daytime Confidential that JD was being considered to be a recast of Sean Montgomery. And that he might have been paired with Colby or Natalia. I think that could have worked back then. I could have seen JD as an older, more mature Sean Montgomery.

I think he does resemble David Canary quite a bit too.

• Members

I dont see it but thanks anyway. Man I hate twitter

I like Driscoll and would love to see him over here but he's just a little too young to be Scott. The character is supposed to be Ryan and Greenlee's age. They keep going younger and younger with each recast and Mayfeld is as young as they should go.

I dont think they could bring him on as Sean esepcially since Colby is 18. In this case's he's too old. He looks the same age as Bianca. I think it might be best to just bring him on as a new character. Maybe a nephew of Krystal. Oh wait, what about Jamie Martin?

Archived