AMC - Wednesday 9/15/10

• Members

JR basically said PV will be a better place w/o him, he's six feet under w/ the worms. He didn't claim to be better, that was just JR saying UP YOURS in his special way, hell he didn't even care for the wake, Tad dragged him there and JR looked so bored and disinterested being there and w/ plenty of reason, he didn't care about this man, if he were alive he'd spit in his face and do it all over again before giving a handshake.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has anyone said that? Or do you just fail miserably at reading comprehension and take "these people are just as vile as David" to mean "David's a saint who did no wrong?" It's a discussion of hypocrisy - not a discussion of innocence, sainthood or doing no wrong.

Anyway, speaking of hypocrisy, to hear Tad say that David was lethal... and to see him say it with a straight and smug face...? It's near impossible for me to care about this character. How do you sit with the weight of knowing you tortured and killed another man without paying for it sitting heavily on your "human soul" and still say such hypocritical words without even breaking a sweat? Never mind the fact that Tad knows that he killed the only father Josh has ever known and loved.

And Amanda's "he tried to claim our baby as his!" Really? Really, Amanda? You had no hand at all in making David think Trevor was his baby? You know... besides the 20 people you told it was David's baby? David did that all on his own?

I will say this... I may dislike Miz Git ta Steppin' ANGELA, but good for her! It took her, of all people, to remember the original point of this damn show, that we're ALL God's children, and prayed for David as such. Get back to me when the writers, themselves, actually remember that, and start writing stories again as such.

• Members

That, and for also bashing Jamie in the head with a pipe in Florida... which is the other assault crime I turned a blind eye to.

Yes, she did. After telling Frankie, Jake, Randi, the nurse, the intern, the meter maid and the exterminator that this baby was David's, she had Frankie falsify her conception date in order to make it look like it was JR's baby. Amanda needs to keep more than just her big fat mouth shut.

Archived