AMC - Wednesday 9/15/10

• Members

I finally quit watching and it looks like I did so just in time.

It breaks my heart to know that AMC returned to this elementary, puerile garbage passing itself off as storytelling when it had resurrected itself so beautifully.

You suck, Frons. If you went out like David Hayward, I would probably be behaving like Tad except that we'd be at a bigger venue than Krystal's.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JR could spit on David's grave and he still wouldn't piss me off, he's the only one of those hypocrites that had plenty of reason to kill or or dance on David's grave. :lol:

I keep saying Marissa, Marissa...who doesn't fit on this show in any way...Marissa. Madison aka Stephanie Gatschet is too much of a asset on this show, small role, big role, lesbian role, she cleans up messes.

• Members

I continue to say it will be Marissa, she stands to gain the most.

People think, TPTB are going to keep BA over SG?

On top of that, Madison, if it were her, placed a vile in Ryan's jacket for what? how did she even know the room David was staying in? that's something his daughter would know. AJ losing another mother, we never have to hear mommy Marissa again.

• Members

Why do they even have Bianca on the show at this point? With her history with David should have mixed feelings about his death. Instead she is in the back of the scene acting like a mute when when the Martin jackasses are joking about his death. And of course we can never have Bianca and JR act like they know each other or JR and Kendell for that matter.

• Members

Um, could it be bc David sabotaged her Miranda Center when he helped initiate that embzellment scheme? Could it be cb he nearly sent her mother to prison by framing her? Could it be bc he nearly killed her when he messed with ehr plane? Could it be bc David drugged her last month and that he was vile to her in her face? I think its rather obvious why she doesnt care about him being gone

• Members

ITA.

I was disguted with just about everyone with the exception of like Liza and Bianca, who didn't really say anything. She was just kind of there. JR didn't annoy me as much as a lot of the others did. Because I think he's one of the very few people in there who had legitimate beef with David, who David probably went after harder than he went after David.

And who for the most part he really only went after David when he thought David was a threat to him and his family. Unlike Tad, and Jake who kept going after David for stuff that really had nothing to do with them. And I think that JR hates David more in a "JR hates whoever he hates" type of way. And less in a "David should be hated because he was a designated town scapegoat, pariah" type of way. So he didn't annoy me as much as a lot of the others did.

Even though it was still Tacky as heck for JR to celebrate David's demise in Krystal's restaurant.

Archived