AMC - Wednesday 9/15/10

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um... didn't JR try to kill "that bastard's" daughter by luring her to the ConFusion construction site and rigging a scaffold of plaster and concrete blocks to fall on her -- but OOPS! Wound up toppling it over a pregnant Kendall instead, almost killing her and Spike? JR's earned absolutely no right to dance on anyone's grave. His sloppy, drunken ass has done just as much filth as all the other hypocrites in that room... and there was a time when a whole bunch of people -- including Jake -- would've danced on his grave for all the pain he's caused as an "Evil Chandler."

• Members
and he hit Amanda with a car and let Babe take the blame for that. He also kidnapped Krystal at gunpoint and accidentally shot his mother in the process. Nearly killed Babe by overdosing her on drugs he had given her. Nearly beat Jamie to death wtih a pipe....the list goes on. Nope, JR has his own list of crimes and assaults and is in position to act like he's better either

• Members

The irony is that stuff like this does the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do. Even if you believe that David=Satan, everyone else=the Whos of Whoville how does watching them act like psychopathic cretins make them more rootable?

As sanctimonious as the Martins can be, you can't tell me that Joe and Ruth would've like to see Tad and Jake behaving this way. Well at least Ruth wouldn't.

• Members

Didn't that b!tch and poppa plan escape w/ baby and tell him it was dead paloozah, she's lucky JR didn't finish the job. 10 yrs. later Kendall still butts in situations. JR has most certainly earned every right, that piece of trash even blackmailed someone into pushing him off the wagon..and lieing in court to go after his son, something his daughter never wanted.

Where JR's concerned, F*CK DAVID HAYWARD! :angry:

• Members

Oh no but Amanda can attempt to kill Babe, Babe w/ Jamie and clown central can run off w/ his baby and tell him it's dead. IMO he should have killed Babe. JR has a trusting heart to some certain degree, I loved AH but Babe was a whore and no f'n saint and tricked the father of her son into thinking his son was dead. JR had EVERY right to go after Jamie and her.

• Members

unless its self defense, theres' little reason to try and kill. One might feel justified but it doesnt give them the right to do so. BUT the point wasnt to justify whether his or anyone else's actions were justified or not. It was to show that he's a hypocrite and not much better than the man who's death he's celebrating as he's done his fair share of hurting, assaulting and messing with people's lives.

This isnt something specifically aimed at JR as they all were pretty ugly yesterday. David is dead and gone. THEY won. It does seem kind of pathetic to take time out of their lives to throw a party and continue to talk and waste time on him. Why not just be happy he's gone and move on with their lives? I was just shocked bc Ive never seen anyting like that. What kind of thought process does one go through to plan an inpromptu celebration of someone elses' death? That is not normal. Yesterday when Jake said "Who does that?" when David's crimes were being listed, I thought the same thing about him and the party. Who does that? I have people that Ive hated over the years, but it would never cross my mind to even think of gathering folks over to a restaurant for a celebration at their demise. That is sick and it makes all those involve look like losers. Like really, are you serious? Get a life

• Members

Yes but Bianca is supposed to be this Angie-like compassionate person. If Angie can have mixed feelings about his death and she has nothing but bad memories where David is concerned, then Bianca a person that almost considered David as family for years should be doing more than just being an extra in the corner.

• Members

ITA. It did come off as pathetic IMO. They say that they don't want David controlling/dictating how they live their lives. And that they don't want things to be about David. Yet they throw a party celebrating his demise and discussing him after he dies. :rolleyes::wacko: They wasted time yesterday making things all about him, even though they said that isn't what they wanted.

They are a big part of the reasons why David had such a role in their lives. Because they let him have a role a lot of the times. Jake and Tad with their stalking/obsession over David, when he was doing stuff that had nothing to do with them.

Angie hated David upon first sight, even though she didn't know him personally. Jesse had some animosity towards David as well early on, even before they really started to interact a lot. Natalia/Frankie really barely knew David and he didn't spend a whole lot of time really messing with them. He said some snippy stuff to Frankie, and threatened his job a few times, but that was about it. I don't really remember him going out of his way to really sabotage Frankie.

David really didn't do anything directly to Natalia. He made a couple of rude comments about Randi, but he didn't really mess with either. (Though she really didn't say anything about him yesterday). Granted I know that Frankie/Natalai/Randi felt like he messed with their family, but they really didn't interact with him a whole lot. And he really didn't mess with them personally a whole lot.

JR had his issues with David but he had no business trashing David in a place where David's daughter (JR's wife) and grandchild (JR's son) spends a lot of time at. David's done more good for Kendall and her family than bad. And she seemed out of place in that scene. Amanda shouldn't have been wasting time at that party for David either. Opal really was just there to back up/excuse Tad/Jake's awful behavior. She often excuses Tad's awful behavior.

Bianca is the like the only person in that room, who has never really done anything about David, and who was betrayed/hurt by David in some way multiple times. Yet it seemed like she was the most respectful one out of the bunch.

• Members

That's exactly what I've been thinking, yes I know JR is pretty disgusting when he feels like you crossed him, just don't cross him. But when he ripped on David I was wondering when he was going to spit on his grave. JR didn't start crap vs him, David started all this bullsh-t vs JR..enjoy six feet of dirt on your casket you bastard, but there is no way he (David) is w/ Leora and Leo b/c there is no way heaven would open the gates to that mess of an excuse for a human being.

• Members

She's human. I think one of Bianca's biggest flaws when she was potrayed by Eden was how forgiven she was. Sometimes its okay to give a cold shoulder to someone who's screwed you and your loved ones over. Its okay to not always try and see the good in people. It would be one thing if David showed remorse for the things he did but he actually gloated to her when she woke up from him drugging her. Im perfectly fine with her not saying good things or speaking up in his defense. She's already been potrayed as too much of a pushover. At least she didnt step forward and join in on the bashing. All she did was take a step back and said nothing bc really she had little to say for him

• Members

I agree. JR has done a lot of bad and underhanded stuff. He's behaved like a thug, many times. And he has committed all types of crimes. But he's also been called out many times by the residents in PV including people like Tad, for his behavior.

And he's done bad, stuff to a lot of people aren't David including people that have done nothing to him. He beat Ryan in the head with a tree branch. He's said hateful stuff to Bianca, he's done some hateful stuff to Greenlee, liked attempted to make her believe she still had good eggs somewhere. JR's disowned Adam many times, trashed him and tried to hurt Adam and cost Adam the family business. He's trying to go after another family member of his Scott, right now.

Though I had less of a problem with JR because he's not pretending to really be an upstanding citizen. He's takes pride in doing bad, sneaky stuff. (Though he's acts a lot better than he used to) And I felt like JR's reaction was more of a "I hate David Hayward, because he's a person I hate, I won't miss him" type of reaction. And less of a "David Hayward was the only evil person left in PV and deserved to die and I'm a saint" type of reaction. I felt like JR was just hating on David similar to the way he hates on other people he doesn't like including family members of his.

That's why I wasn't as annoyed with JR's reaction as I was with a lot of the others. Though I don't think he should have been acting that way in Krystal's.

Archived