AMC - Wednesday 9/15/10

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I go back and forth between Madison and Marissa but I'm leaning towards Madison.

Madison has been acting extremely annoying these last couple of weeks, she's so silly and overly sweet and I cant' stand her.

This Madison makes Tammy Winslow look like a rebel, something I never thought I'd say.

• Members

It's funny. These are the characters we're supposed to root for. This is precisely why I've been unapologetic about being on David's side the entire time. As far as what David would've done if Tad, Jake or JR died... it's a moot point. David's dead. If these people are supposed to be better than David and be humans with souls (according to others, David was inhuman and had no soul), then be better than David and exhibit this lofty soulful humanity. And then, for them to not only have a party celebrating the fact that David was murdered -- leaving behind a daughter and a grandson -- but to then turn on Liza like a hungry pack of wolves in need for another carcass to feed on?

Anyway, those who hate me and my opinions on this show shall be relieved. I'm taking a loooooooooooong break from this show.

• Members

I've been missing a lot lately but today when Madison had that line about having the super let her into Ryan's apartment it was like *ding!*, girl's been eating her cuckoo bananas. It's interesting that most are guessing Madison or Marissa, both romantically challenged (rejected) women driven to murder? Madison's motive?

• Members

Sad, I really like seeing your opinions (and others) on the show before I actually watch it. But I do agree with everything you've said. It's always funny to see them turn on someone until they have need for them. So the fallout from this (even if I don't watch) I'll try to stay in the loop via brief synopsis or recaps.

• Members

Overall, I really liked most of this episode. I appreciate that the writers respect that David was a human being and have repeatedly had characters point out that he wasn't always damaged,e.g., Krystal's mention of Vanessa and Angie bringing up how he lost his daughters.

I actually didn't mind the wake, except for the fact that they threw it at Krystal's. I don't blame Tad & Jake for celebrating David being out of their lives, and I loved the Tad/JR scene where they talked about how David ruined Tad & Dixie's marriage, but they could have invited everyone over to their house instead of having the party in a public place where Marissa was likely to walk in. That said, I loved how Liza asked Jesse if he was going to grill the suspects since they were gathered in one place.

I wish they had actually shown the funeral at the same time, though.

I've been saying for the past few days that Madison did it. The writing is on the wall that someone behind the scenes, whether it's Frons, Carruthers or both of them, wants to put Ryan & Greenlee back together despite the lack of support for them online or in the magazines. Not too long ago, David was taunting Madison with the fact that she killed Henry and the Hubbards covered it up, so it's not like she did it just to keep Ryan from running back to Greenlee. I hope we're wrong, though, because I'd rather watch Madison than Greenlee any day of the week!

• Members

David would not have "celebrated" Jake or Tad's death, not by a mile. He was vile/cruel/whatever, but he wasn't childish and annoying. Totally not his style one bit because, notice, David's last months weren't even spent trying to make needless drama for Tad, Jake or their families. It's sick and sad that these grown ass men and women have no better way to spend their afternoon than having drinks and talking [!@#$%^&*] about someone who's presumably unable to do them any harm ever again. It's childish, it's immature, and it makes me hate characters I've tried to love. It's sad.

Precisely.

• Members

Right, and if that's enough to make someone kill somebody, God bless us, every one. But again with Ryan and his magic flute.

I agree with Steve and others though, it's clear that the goal is to reunite Ryan and Greenlee. Never been a Madison fan, haven't cared for the bad girl or the good girl versions so I doubt I'll enjoy the crazy girl version either if that's indeed where they're going. And oh, if that is the plan, I guess Frankie loses out too.

• Members

Wow that party was just a joke. I have never been so disgusted with AMC in a while! That just didn't need to happen. I get all those people hated him, but still. I just found it pathetic! I would have rather seen more drawn out scenes of Marissa, Krystal, and Greenlee mourning at David's grave than that "Wake"!

I was disgusted with everyone, including Kendall. I mean she has her grudges against him, but he still is the reason she has a beating heart in her body right now and he has saved her son's life in the past. I wish she could have referenced that. IMO Kendall should be having more of an attitude like Amanda or Angie's. Whatever. And sure Tad and Jake hate David so much and they have legitimate reasons to be, but both of them were just so nasty about everything! I couldn't stand them today!

I felt really bad for Marissa and Krystal when they walked in, I was cheering when Krystal yelled at all of them. Wish it could have lasted longer. Thank god for Angie's prayer at the end, LOVED the flashbacks they showed.

Archived